Kicked for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
So me and My friend Terbearr got kicked bc i Was asking the mods about the add And this Person whos name was "Gea" Was sorta being very rude to me so I took action and snaped a bit at her and the mod said I should block her. And i dident want to Considering i already went off on her and Worked it out...I asked my friend terbearr if she hated the mod bc he had told her To stop Telling this guy not to spam the chat. I only said " oml if only you could block mods" And i got kicked and so did she Like ik its just a kick But yall need better mods....The mods name was Kev.

So me and My friend Terbearr got kicked bc i Was asking the mods about the add And this Person whos name was "Gea" Was sorta being very rude to me so I took action and snaped a bit at her and the mod said I should block her. And i dident want to Considering i already went off on her and Worked it out...I asked my friend terbearr if she hated the mod bc he had told her To stop Telling this guy not to spam the chat. I only said " oml if only you could block mods" And i got kicked and so did she Like ik its just a kick But yall need better mods....The mods name was Kev.
And you’re over age. Both your accounts are now banned. The mods are fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.