Kicked for banner that was approved by mod.

I asked a mod in chat if it was okay to use me in a bikini and sweatpants as my background picture and he said it was fine. I was then kicked for 15 minutes the next day for that banner photo with no warning. I would like to know why some mods are saying my picture is fine, but then other mods are kicking me. This issue needs to be resolved.

I asked a mod in chat if it was okay to use me in a bikini and sweatpants as my background picture and he said it was fine. I was then kicked for 15 minutes the next day for that banner photo with no warning. I would like to know why some mods are saying my picture is fine, but then other mods are kicking me. This issue needs to be resolved.
Do you mind showing the ss of yourr convo with said mod?

The conversation was in main chat. I had asked if a picture of me in a bikini and sweatpants was okay to use and my banner, and they said it was fine. I later put it up and the next day was kicked by a different mod. They said i was wearing a bra and underwear, when i clearly said it was a swimsuit..

The conversation was in main chat. I had asked if a picture of me in a bikini and sweatpants was okay to use and my banner, and they said it was fine. I later put it up and the next day was kicked by a different mod. They said i was wearing a bra and underwear, when i clearly said it was a swimsuit..
At least you should have screenshot it to prove u are saying the truth

Well your calling a swimsuit does not make it a swimsuit-

I don't think it's fair🀨

I would need to see the image. Plus I did not find any account named France25

This is a very old thread post. there's no point in reviving it because this user isn't even active here anymore 🀌