Kicked for 2 hours by this "h" dude???

Mod panel? Mod panels do not have much options. I'm not sure how this site works, but admins can have certain limits to areas (unkick, kick, unban, and ban ). For Super Admins that is different. Moderators can only see a little.

Mod panel? Mod panels do not have much options. Actually, they don't. I'm not sure how this site works, but admins can have certain limits to areas (unkick, kick, unban, and ban ). For Super Admins that is different. Moderators can only see a little.
We Don't have super admins here my friend
Owner has the Supreme Powers after Guests

Didn't you claim to be a *** mod? Yet none of the mods know who you are there. Now why are you coming at me saying "I kick for everything"? Keep my name out of this thread. Oh and another thing aren't you a big racist? You hate Arabs don't you? You hate everyone that's not the same race as you, so you see you'd of been banned sooner than later anyway for being racist. Now keep me out of this.

Secondly, linked accounts are almost always the same person because it's connected with an ip and the person with the ip has to login to another account before you would have another account, unless it's a sibling which I doubt it is. Another thing you claim that you "don't" know how that account is linked, yet it can't be someone else, unless you've been sharing accounts which isn't allowed either.

Ps. You're wasting time when you've been very inappropriate on our sister site.
Hold up why tf u talking smh,,, Dont u Kick people for stupid ass reasons smfh Dam no wonder u were fired๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

"

Personally irdgaf if ur a mod or not! Im not here for that! Im here for u fukkers to PROVE... and i mean the CORRECT proof that i did any wrongdoing at all to get banned! So far i have seen NOTHING proving anything except a few kicks which EVERYBODY gets! Ive seen NOTHING...NO PROOF AT ALL showing that i had knowledge of any other accounts linked to mine OR that i authorized any such thing to happen! I want PROOF that i have had any other accounts on that fukkin site since ive been on that fukkin site! So far ive seen NOTHING except bs. Now show me the fukkin proof or stfu and unbann me because there IS NO PROOF. Any dumbass can see that since no valid proof has been shown then that means there us no proof to show thus the bann was just as i suspected it was... BOGUS!
That means they banned just on some morons words and had no positive proof on what they was saying. Ive seen others in that chat that said worse shyt than me and never got kicked NOR banned. And i know for a fact and without a doubt that i dont have that much of a kick history to warrant a bann. I know this because i was TOLD this by a few reputable mods. I DONT have any 'innapropriate history' to even warrant a fukkin bann. Idgaf what that OTHER account may have said or done that was suspiciously linked to mine.. im only concerned on my ONE account.. the one ive ALWAYS used. As i have said all along... the bann was over PERSONAL VENDETTA just because i have preferences which isnt fukking against any rules... so show me that they are... it had nothing to do with SITE RULES so PROVE to me otherwise!
๐Ÿ’€