Kicked because I'm pedo

Riley19NRW

Hey I was writing with a girl about dogs and cats and now I'm kicked because I'm pedo....where am i a pedo when i write about pets??
what do you understand as pedo?! because you are 18/19 and write to 14/15/16 year olds who wrote to me first? I also said that I'm not a pedo and just want to talk normal... that's character assassination and insult if you call me that because I normally write about pets, family hobbies and more...
it makes absolutely no sense! please remove and share again
THANKS!

No. You was a called a pedo BC you said (paraphrasing) "young girls give me your snap if you want to talk to an older man" and asking for 12-16 year olds at 19.

That was after months? And I was kicked about it but i don't have done it again?! And I don't say give snap...i asked by chatting with boys or girls About any social. And when they say no ok I accepted!
"young girls give me your snap if you want to talk to an older man" that is an other guy not me! after the kick it was ok too and I didn't do it anymore! I used to do that before no idea... 5/6/7 months or something 😅. I was rightly blocked for it... but just now?! that has nothing to do with pedo if I talk normally, right?

mean I don't want to complain... but would like to hear a good reason and not something that happened months ago... like I said young girls should SNAP to chat with old guys I never mentioned! I asked for social in private chat and accepted if it was a no! and that with 12-16 like older was also a few months ago and I've already been banned for it! so everything is ok again

"Riley19NRW 30/11 19:53You g girls with SC like older boys pm me overage" was a couple of months ago...

"Riley19NRW 3/01 19:01Looking for young Girls Like old boys pm me" was just under 3 weeks ago. I don't think your reason of the past taking its action is needed when you have quite obviously not changed

"Riley19NRW 30/11 19:53You g girls with SC like older boys pm me overage" was a couple of months ago...

"Riley19NRW 3/01 19:01Looking for young Girls Like old boys pm me" was just under 3 weeks ago. I don't think your reason of the past taking its action is needed when you have quite obviously not changed
maybe worded wrong yes.. but still there are definitely other problems and people... Yesterday I had a 45 year old who wants and had sex with a 13 year old... and he keeps writing that... well I get it not quite if you want to or can talk to younger people NORMAL. should I put m18/19 behind it soon? better? I do not care. only all the bots or those who are definitely of legal age who admit it... I certainly won't write with them!
if you think you want to ban me ok.. then so be it... but i'm no problem definitely not... there are far worse people... from kid fuckers to horny bastards and old bastards.... i am rather the smallest problem but ok... I have to accept it... because I can't change it, can I?!

maybe worded wrong yes.. but still there are definitely other problems and people... Yesterday I had a 45 year old who wants and had sex with a 13 year old... and he keeps writing that... well I get it not quite if you want to or can talk to younger people NORMAL. should I put m18/19 behind it soon? better? I do not care. only all the bots or those who are definitely of legal age who admit it... I certainly won't write with them!
if you think you want to ban me ok.. then so be it... but i'm no problem definitely not... there are far worse people... from kid fuckers to horny bastards and old bastards.... i am rather the smallest problem but ok... I have to accept it... because I can't change it, can I?!
Have a good day... and pay attention often in the chat .. i'm not the problem... there are far worse people in the chat!! but whatever. Have a good time

no, not necessarily... but 1. you didn't answer my question about what pedo is or means for you... you just presented me with evidence that was a long time ago.
2. where the rules say that you can only talk to people of the same age or older and just not write "young girls like old (older) boys pm me (write me)" it only says that you are not younger and older, underage may write. nowhere... if it bothers jmd that I write that... because he/she thinks I would fuck children... then he should rather write to me personally and not write pedo and block and report me without explanation. well i ended up losing friends who needed me when they got harassed but never mind i won't change it... be that as it may...

bye and goodbye... maybe the chat will be much better now and sure where a pedo (me) is finally gone...
much fun yet...

1. You asking for younger girls who like to talk to older men probably caused the initial kick of you being called a pedo. Yes we allow you talk to 13-19 y/o but requesting 13-14 at 19 is weird af and raises these thoughts.

2. TCR1 states "
No “younger” or “older” than this or that. It could be considered as if you are asking for underage or overage."

Ok thx. That's a good reason. okay that's right. It's weird, even if I didn't really want anything bad and always asked if it was ok if I was older and offered to leave if it wasn't ok. In the main chat, of course, it didn't come across that way. for people who didn't message me, of course, it seemed strange and perverse. I apologize in advance for that.
but I can still write that I want to write more with younger people. As long as I stick to the rules, I'm fine.
well then. pay attention.

You're also overage. And very inappropriate. Mods have ss proof of you saying you're 21 and that you wanna impregnate girls and asking for 10yos. Yea...nah bruh stay tf away

Hey I was writing with a girl about dogs and cats and now I'm kicked because I'm pedo....where am i a pedo when i write about pets??
what do you understand as pedo?! because you are 18/19 and write to 14/15/16 year olds who wrote to me first? I also said that I'm not a pedo and just want to talk normal... that's character assassination and insult if you call me that because I normally write about pets, family hobbies and more...
THANKS!
Maybe you shouldn't ask for users for their snap. There is a private message feature for a reason, and why is the title can named
"kicked because I am a pedo" <<Your calling yourself a pedo?

Maybe you shouldn't ask for users for their snap. There is a private message feature for a reason, and why is the title can named
"kicked because I am a pedo" <<Your calling yourself a pedo?
No but that was the reason why I am kicked ok. I phrased it wrong, that's true, but it doesn't change anything
I wrote it with snap and so in private chat! when they read it... which they are not allowed to do privately because it violates the law. Exceptions are only in the case of gross, serious violations that did not occur!

No but that was the reason why I am kicked ok. I phrased it wrong, that's true, but it doesn't change anything
I wrote it with snap and so in private chat! when they read it... which they are not allowed to do privately because it violates the law. Exceptions are only in the case of gross, serious violations that did not occur!
But i accepted it and it's ok. I don't like that but ok. I can't change it! I hope they unban me in next few months or so but that's all I can do!

THANKS!
Just be thankful you weren't reported to law enforcement. You shouldn't have been overage, before you try to tell someone about the rules read rules again.

But i accepted it and it's ok. I don't like that but ok. I can't change it! I hope they unban me in next few months or so but that's all I can do!
You had your time here and that's all I can say. Just remember this as a lesson not to go on sites like this when your overage.