Kick And Mute Logs

Cameron B

This Is Stupid I Am Not Even Allowed To See MY Kick And Mute Logs When I Requested It By A Moderator. Lol. Wow

This Is Stupid I Am Not Even Allowed To See MY Kick And Mute Logs When I Requested It By A Moderator. Lol. Wow
ur not just stupid asf ur also dumb asf.. uve heard for chat rules? the ones u agreed to respect upon signing in to tc, the ones u broke soo many times ?
so u being pathetic pcs of toxic shit and not understanding basics of chat etique and bitching here abt it wont get u anywhere.. u moron r actually digging ur grave deeper.. but after seeing ur fake fuckboi of google pfp im not even suprprised...
i bet every person reading ur retarded post will be happy ur trash ass is off chat..
u shouldnt be allowed to use internet whtsoever ๐Ÿ’€

Last edited:
Moderators are not allowed to show history of a user.
Or Not Allowed??
ur not just stupid asf ur also dumb asf.. uve heard for chat rules? the ones u agreed to respect upon signing in to tc, the ones u broke soo many times ?
so u being pathetic pcs of toxic shit and not understanding basics of chat etique and bitching here abt it wont get u anywhere.. u moron r actually digging ur grave deeper.. but after seeing ur fake fuckboi of google pfp im not even suprprised...
i bet every person reading ur retarded post will be happy ur trash ass is off chat..
u shouldnt be allowed to use internet whtsoever ๐Ÿ’€
Reported To Kevin

Some clown gon lose their damn soul while Kevin's picking mod
Can't relate lmao:ROFLMAO:

Isn't against the rules but ok๐Ÿ˜
I love how he used to be normal but now he switched his personality up and became an annoying suck up not knowing he had better chances of mod by being normal like BRUH NOW U STRAIGHT UP BULLYING THE MODS

Moderators are not allowed to show history of a user.
Hell, thats funny. Isnt showing how many kicks or mutes a user has considered as 'showing history'? And isnt kicks and mutes considered as a 'users history'? And if so then why did nista post MY history in another thread??? Kind of a bit controversial.... isnt it???