I've been banned out of no where

You received a 2-hour timeout due to a social media posting infraction. It is over now.

adnstar33 got banned not to intrude but why? Hes asking if he can get an unban. So please if y'all see this is there a way that he can get unbanned

How long is bans for inappropriate language and is there anyway I could get a second chance? (Ex: t-word and w-word)

Last edited:
How long is bans for inappropriate language and is there anyway I could get a second chance? (Ex: t-word and w-word)
Fluffy you were banned for an inappropriate youtube video which had a derogatory title. You talk about some t-word or d-word, how about the N word?

Oh yeah shoot. I was so caught up in boredom that I just kept on posting random stuff and sending anything that was meme related. Forgot how some memes can be offensive to others and that the majority of them are offensive. I think that I was just so used to sending my friends these kinds of stuff that I totally forgot that it wasn't the rules/guidelines in the chat and that majority of the people there are just complete strangers that might take offense to it. My apologies for that and to all the people who saw that I posted it. How long is the ban for?

Oh yeah shoot. I was so caught up in boredom that I just kept on posting random stuff and sending anything that was meme related. Forgot how some memes can be offensive to others and that the majority of them are offensive. I think that I was just so used to sending my friends these kinds of stuff that I totally forgot that it wasn't the rules/guidelines in the chat and that majority of the people there are just complete strangers that might take offense to it. My apologies for that and to all the people who saw that I posted it. How long is the ban for?
Probably like a couple weeks.

hello I'm writing this message to let some one know that I keep getting banded from the teen chat website for some odd reason an I really don't understand why I'm always getting banded I feel like the reason why I keep getting banded is because some one keeps going around telling people things about me that's not even true at all an I feel like maybe he has been telling the admin of the website things about me an the admin of the website has been listening to everything that he's saying about me an that's the reason why I keep getting banded because this guy keeps trying to have every one turn there backs on me an hate me for no reason at all I just want every one to know that I'm not some type of pedophile that's going around talking to young females online I want every one to know that I have always been telling the truth about everything I really am 19 years old I'm not some type of person that would be going around stealing some one else's pictures then using them online like most people on teen chat I understand the reason why they do all of that because they are afraid of what other people may think about them an everything that's the reason why they pretend to be some one else I'm sorry to have to say this but this website is going to hell because of everything that has been going on on this website people have been going around talking advantage of people treating people very badly every time that they would come online they would be going around saying things about them that's not even true then they wonder why they act the way that they act well maybe if people would just grow up an show respect for every one then non of this would have happen I'm the type of person that's going to speak my mind an say the things that I'm needing to say if you don't like it then you can ignore me you have no right banding me for speaking my mind an telling the truth about everything you have no right to ban me for no reason I have every right to be on this website unlike every one else an this so called Alex guy that's supposly the admin of this website wants to ban me that's not even fair he don't go around banding any one else but out of all the people that he can ban he wants to ban me that's fucked up how would he feel if he was in my situation an had these type of things going on with him people don't understand how much I have been through an it hurts me so much to know that no body even gives a fuck an that's the reason why I started dating nezzys best friend grace that I have been talking to for a very long time now an well me an her have gotten really close to each other an I feel like as if I could tell her anything or everything an she would understand what I'm going through because she has always been there for me she has always given me the best advice about everything I don't know what I would do with out her but not being able to talk to her or any one else kills me deep inside because all I wanna do is make peace with every one an get along with every one but I can't do that if they wanna keep disrespecting me but I know that I have May done a lot of things that I have shouldn't of done an a lot of things that I shouldn't have never said an I'm really sorry for all of that I'm really sorry for everything that ivedone towards every one hopefully every one can forgive me so we can work everything out if not then I completely understand but I'm asking the admin to plz just plz give me a chance to show you that I can be different then every one else an to plz forgive me for all that I have done an to un ban me so I can talk to every one oh by the way I know that we have talked about me becoming a mod an everything so I just wanted to let you know Alex that I would do what ever it takes to become a mod I wanna help you out in every way that I can with the chat room I wanna show you how great an wonderful I can really be by keeping the chat room clean I know that you may think it's okay for people to do the type of things that they do on there but it's not okay you may be friends with egg eater an everything but you need to realize that he needs to stop what he's doing an show me some respect cause I haven't done anything wrong towards him nor any one else until they done wrong towards me I just really want us to work things out with each other an become friends that's all sincerely yours XxxChrisXxx

Listening to what other people say? Dude these are your own words so yeah, maybe it is time you stop shoveling so hard to cover up your stink.

Dude how would you feel if. You was in my shoes right now an you had some one going around saying things about you that wasn't obviously true going around telling people that you're some type of twenty six year old pedophile that's pretending to be some type of young male to talk to young females online saying that you're going around stealing some one else's pictures going around telling people that's it's you when it's obviously not you at all but you're really not that type of person that would obviously go around stealing some one else's pictures how would you feel if some one made every one online seriously hate you an have nothing to do with you at all an every time that you was to come online you would have every one hate you an treat you like shit all the time how would you feel if you had some one to expose your information an go around saying things about you that wasn't true getting your family involved telling your family things about you that wasn't true how would you feel if some one hacked into your computer an went around controlling your computer an everything that you can possibly do on your computer watching everything that you do reading everything that you say do you not realize that I have so many people on the internet hacking into my computer just because they think that I'm some type of pedophile going around doing things that I shouldn't be doing do you realize that I have so many people controlling my computer an everything that I do an say an for you to seriously think that I would be that type of person is seriously fucked up because I would never in a million years even think to do anything that a pedophile would do online an for you to seriously think that I wrote that message is fucked up as well because the person who keeps hacking into my computer even told me that he was the one who hacked into my account an wrote that message so he could obviously have me banded from the website I'm trying my best to tell you that I'm not some type of. 26 year old that I did not graduate in the year of 2011 at all I did not even go to school I was literally home schooled so you can sit there an think what ever the fuck you wanna fucking think about me I'm not here to fucking impress you or any one else I'm just fucking telling you that the shit that you have of me is fake ass information that's not fucking true at all an you're just some type of pathetic ass loser that's friends with the immature pathetic low life piece of shit who takes advantage of people an fucking treats them like shit every time he comes online an I know God damn well you see the way that he talks to all the females but you don't wanna do shit about that that's the reason why this website is going to hell cause of ass holes like you an every one else who don't even know how to do there own fucking god damn job

Dude how would you feel if. You was in my shoes right now an you had some one going around saying things about you that wasn't obviously true going around telling people that you're some type of twenty six year old pedophile that's pretending to be some type of young male to talk to young females online saying that you're going around stealing some one else's pictures going around telling people that's it's you when it's obviously not you at all but you're really not that type of person that would obviously go around stealing some one else's pictures how would you feel if some one made every one online seriously hate you an have nothing to do with you at all an every time that you was to come online you would have every one hate you an treat you like shit all the time how would you feel if you had some one to expose your information an go around saying things about you that wasn't true getting your family involved telling your family things about you that wasn't true how would you feel if some one hacked into your computer an went around controlling your computer an everything that you can possibly do on your computer watching everything that you do reading everything that you say do you not realize that I have so many people on the internet hacking into my computer just because they think that I'm some type of pedophile going around doing things that I shouldn't be doing do you realize that I have so many people controlling my computer an everything that I do an say an for you to seriously think that I would be that type of person is seriously fucked up because I would never in a million years even think to do anything that a pedophile would do online an for you to seriously think that I wrote that message is fucked up as well because the person who keeps hacking into my computer even told me that he was the one who hacked into my account an wrote that message so he could obviously have me banded from the website I'm trying my best to tell you that I'm not some type of. 26 year old that I did not graduate in the year of 2011 at all I did not even go to school I was literally home schooled so you can sit there an think what ever the fuck you wanna fucking think about me I'm not here to fucking impress you or any one else I'm just fucking telling you that the shit that you have of me is fake ass information that's not fucking true at all an you're just some type of pathetic ass loser that's friends with the immature pathetic low life piece of shit who takes advantage of people an fucking treats them like shit every time he comes online an I know God damn well you see the way that he talks to all the females but you don't wanna do shit about that that's the reason why this website is going to hell cause of ass holes like you an every one else who don't even know how to do there own fucking god damn job
Dude be done with it, you broke your lie now leave.

Dominic dude you seriously need to grow the fuck up an learn how to fucking have some good damn respect for some one instead of sitting behind your fucking computer screen talking about how I obviously broke my lie dude you don't even understand what's going on right now so you have no right at all to even be talking about how I broke my lie when you nor any one else understands what I have obviously been through I have had so many people online go around exposing my information saying things about me that's not even true having every one from that website where my information was exposed have nothing to do with me at all an every time that I come online every one will seriously treat me like shit I have had people telling my own family members things about me that's not even true trying to have my family not have anything to do with me at all I have had people go around threatening me an harassing me an forcing me to do things for them that's very Inappropriate for any one to seriously do talking about if I was to never do the things that they wanted for me to do they would keep going around exposing my information so you tell me how would you feel if everything like this was seriously happening to you you tell me how would you feel if some one was always hacking into your computer controlling everything that you can possibly do watching everything that you're doing online reading every conversation that you have with people an yet you an every one else wants to sit behind yalls god damn computer screen telling me that I'm fucking lying about everything when I'm telling the god damn truth because that day or night when all of this happen the mother fucker who hacked into my computer told me that he hacked into my account an said that bull shit so I could be banded so don't sit here an fucking blame me for something I didn't fucking do in the fucking first place I'm sick an tired of every one blaming shit on me saying that I'm the one who done all of this when I had no control of my computer because the hacker was controlling it I wasn't the one who even fucking said that I graduated in 2011 cause I didn't because I was mother fucking home schooled I did all my mother fucking schooling from home so fuck what every one keeps fucking saying about me I'm not here to impress these stupid mother fuckers any ways I just want every one to just grow the fuck up an get along with each other instead of treating each other like shit all the fucking time an I really wish some one would un ban me so I can show them that I'm not the type of person they fucking think that I am that I'm different then every one else I have always been honest loyal an real with every one I have always told the truth about everything an have always speaked my mind so if you don't like me then fuck you how would you feel if you meet a wonderful great person from this website that has always been there for you an has always understand what you was going through an would always give the best advice to you how would you feel if you gotten real close to that person an gain feelings for that person an started dating that person but can't. Talk to them any more because some ass hole banded you do you know how much that fucking kills me to know that I can't even talk to the love of my fucking life now an that she's probably thinking about breaking up with me because of some fucking lie that keeps going on about me an shit if no body fucking un bans me I'm going to keep being the ass hole I have always been because this is just un fair an wrong for some ass hole to ban me for no reason when he should be going around banding all the perverted ass mofos on the website an shit

Dominic dude you seriously need to grow the fuck up an learn how to fucking have some good damn respect for some one instead of sitting behind your fucking computer screen talking about how I obviously broke my lie dude you don't even understand what's going on right now so you have no right at all to even be talking about how I broke my lie when you nor any one else understands what I have obviously been through I have had so many people online go around exposing my information saying things about me that's not even true having every one from that website where my information was exposed have nothing to do with me at all an every time that I come online every one will seriously treat me like shit I have had people telling my own family members things about me that's not even true trying to have my family not have anything to do with me at all I have had people go around threatening me an harassing me an forcing me to do things for them that's very Inappropriate for any one to seriously do talking about if I was to never do the things that they wanted for me to do they would keep going around exposing my information so you tell me how would you feel if everything like this was seriously happening to you you tell me how would you feel if some one was always hacking into your computer controlling everything that you can possibly do watching everything that you're doing online reading every conversation that you have with people an yet you an every one else wants to sit behind yalls god damn computer screen telling me that I'm fucking lying about everything when I'm telling the god damn truth because that day or night when all of this happen the mother fucker who hacked into my computer told me that he hacked into my account an said that bull shit so I could be banded so don't sit here an fucking blame me for something I didn't fucking do in the fucking first place I'm sick an tired of every one blaming shit on me saying that I'm the one who done all of this when I had no control of my computer because the hacker was controlling it I wasn't the one who even fucking said that I graduated in 2011 cause I didn't because I was mother fucking home schooled I did all my mother fucking schooling from home so fuck what every one keeps fucking saying about me I'm not here to impress these stupid mother fuckers any ways I just want every one to just grow the fuck up an get along with each other instead of treating each other like shit all the fucking time an I really wish some one would un ban me so I can show them that I'm not the type of person they fucking think that I am that I'm different then every one else I have always been honest loyal an real with every one I have always told the truth about everything an have always speaked my mind so if you don't like me then fuck you how would you feel if you meet a wonderful great person from this website that has always been there for you an has always understand what you was going through an would always give the best advice to you how would you feel if you gotten real close to that person an gain feelings for that person an started dating that person but can't. Talk to them any more because some ass hole banded you do you know how much that fucking kills me to know that I can't even talk to the love of my fucking life now an that she's probably thinking about breaking up with me because of some fucking lie that keeps going on about me an shit if no body fucking un bans me I'm going to keep being the ass hole I have always been because this is just un fair an wrong for some ass hole to ban me for no reason when he should be going around banding all the perverted ass mofos on the website an shit
Do you expect me to read that whole thing? And really, you ARE overage. You should really leave before to authorities make you.

dominic dude you can't saying at all because you don't even have any type of information to prove to me that I'm over aged an that I obviously need to leave before the authorities make me leave well let me tell you something buddie the authorities might as well make me leave because I'm not about to leave an let people seriously take advantage of me an treat me like shit every time that I come online because of something that I havent even done an you can sit there all you want an believe what every one else is saying about me but I know the real truth about everything because I'm the only person who really knows what happen an what I said was the truth I do have people that are really hacking into my computer controlling my computer watching everything that I can possibly do reading all the conversations I have with people an do you really suspect that I can control my computer when some one else is on my computer typing to some one that I may have been talking to saying some type of lie about me that's going to get me banded maybe you an every one else don't really understand about hacking cause it may have never happen to you an every one else but it has happen to me an I'm telling you right now that when some one is on your computer you have no control of what that person may do on your computer so you an every one else might wanna sit here an think about what's really happening instead of blaming me for something I didn't even do if you had information to show me that I was over aged I would believe you but some type of screen shot don't mean shit to me nor any one else because that screen shot is bull shit an so are you

dominic dude you can't saying at all because you don't even have any type of information to prove to me that I'm over aged an that I obviously need to leave before the authorities make me leave well let me tell you something buddie the authorities might as well make me leave because I'm not about to leave an let people seriously take advantage of me an treat me like shit every time that I come online because of something that I havent even done an you can sit there all you want an believe what every one else is saying about me but I know the real truth about everything because I'm the only person who really knows what happen an what I said was the truth I do have people that are really hacking into my computer controlling my computer watching everything that I can possibly do reading all the conversations I have with people an do you really suspect that I can control my computer when some one else is on my computer typing to some one that I may have been talking to saying some type of lie about me that's going to get me banded maybe you an every one else don't really understand about hacking cause it may have never happen to you an every one else but it has happen to me an I'm telling you right now that when some one is on your computer you have no control of what that person may do on your computer so you an every one else might wanna sit here an think about what's really happening instead of blaming me for something I didn't even do if you had information to show me that I was over aged I would believe you but some type of screen shot don't mean shit to me nor any one else because that screen shot is bull shit an so are you
This good enough for you?
3CB2FB6D-743C-456E-81AF-3E77F43361B5.jpeg

Dominic you really need to stop going along to what some type of screen shot says about me how many mother fucking times do I gotta fucking tell you an every one else that some one hacked into my mother fucking account an wrote that fucking message because that person wanted for me to be banded from that website that person wanted every one to seriously hate me an have nothing to do with me so every time that I would long in every one would seriously fucking treat me like shit this person has been doing this for a very long time now because for some odd reason this person hates me an wants to ruin my life he's already made people from other websites hate me an have nothing to do with me at all he's even tried to get my friends to hate me an have nothing to do with me he's also taken away every girl that I have ever seriously dated an has been telling those girls things about me that's not even true brain washing those girls an every one else to listen to everything that he has said about me all this person does is go around taking advantage of people exposing people's information an going around ruining people's life's because he don't give a fuck about any one but his god damn self so if you an every one else wants to go along with a screen shot then you an every one else can kiss my American white ass hole