Is there something wrong with this moderator named Patrik? And other moderators here as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosalina

I’m confused as why he is not kicking active pedos with spamming messages? Or messages that should be removed? It takes a very long time for that person or user to be kicked. I understand that their position is voluntary, but as I report frequently and often no system messages of action. Just seeing a moderator by itself causally talking to others while there are risks for younger children? I’ve reported this on cyber tip as well. I wish the moderator can understand the problems surrounding kids/teenagers. And for another thing an vip said something about an action, but I don’t want to get into that.

He was alone at that time.

Thanks to Lizzie the guests who I originally reported have left/kicked and I appreciate that.

Edit: Even I pinged his name twice and told the issue the male guest has not been kicked. You, may scroll up if needed.
ReportsNumber3.pngReportsNumber4.pngReportsNumber2.png

Attachments

• ReportsNumber1.png
    ReportsNumber1.png
    212.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
@ʟᴏғᴜ

64B5990C-5019-4443-B140-9071B54FF2C3.jpeg
Hm, proves my fact on my other threads about him. Bad moderation right there. Hm, I see “That's what Happens when they make their friends mod.” Mhm, right. These moderators don’t think they will get reported, smh.

Where does it say that anyone can't say "shut the fuck up"?
And why would it be nice to target someone and not get any consequences? Then the moderators kick them for the same thing? Edit: Because they are friends obviously.

Last edited:
They both talked and joked about stuff o don't know how that irritates you

They both talked and joked about stuff o don't know how that irritates you
They joke and others joke, but the users get kicked after "throwing hands" verbally at different people. The users get upset and that may cause issues later on. After a few kicks they are banned. It irritates me that, moderators can do and simply delete a message and never get called for it while the users feels something unfair or have "suffering."

They joke and others joke, but the users get kicked after "throwing hands" verbally at different people. The users get upset and that may cause issues later on. After a few kicks they are banned. It irritates me that, moderators can do and simply delete a message and never get called for it while the users feels something unfair or have "suffering."
It's fair Cause they are unfair to Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.