Is there something wrong with this moderator named Patrik? And other moderators here as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like you edited some more stuff into that "Hm, right." post. What I mean is, I see nothing that's actually breaking mod guidelines in the screenshots you've shown and you fail to mention those mods good qualities. Lofu was joking around with another mod and close friend of hers, Hans was doing what any mod does when unsure of the intentions or meaning of a user's behavior and in Patrik's case, a user was whining about a kick that was given to them? Meanwhile you are unaware of the context and the actual history of them. This feels like a personal thing, you targeting mods. I have no idea why you've gone down this road, I have nothing against you personally, but like Kevin said this screams petty.
M, okay.

Edit: Not all of these pictures are for all. I'm just speaking on a topic and posting it here.

Edit: And for Patrik I'm talking about the guests being kicked out not the users.

Edit: I already stated on my first post don't worry about their other posts. It could be anyone.

Edit: This is not a targeting thread.

Edit: Gone through this road? Because of safety issues?

Edit: Kevin can give criticism and I accept that.

Edit: You, said what you said for the reply about what you guys do.

Edit: Didn't like seeing that moderator sit, but if he is new and trying to learn then okay.

Edit: And why keep going? You guys said what you said and me as well.

Last edited:
No, you are a good mod/Hans/Reebs/Kevin/Tifa/and for the other four I need to get used to em.
we all are good mods/admins, most of us are learning still so you have to get used to them and be patient with them as all of us are still trying to do our best everyday and learning new things.

M, okay.

Edit: Not all of these pictures are for all. I'm just speaking on a topic and posting it here.

Edit: And for Patrik I'm talking about the guests being kicked out not the users.

Edit: I already stated on my first post don't worry about their other posts. I'm talking about it could be anyone.
Okay then fair enough, noone is trying to silence anyone here. This is a place where any concern can be discussed. I hope you can understand where us mods are coming from, in the end we're all still human too, and also teens. Mods do this voluntarily and have to deal with so much shit as it is. Let's all just be more tolerant and understanding. Treating eachother respectully works both ways. That's all imma say here :) again, nothing personal, just trynna give you a different perspective than the one you have.

we all are good mods/admins, most of us are learning still so you have to get used to them and be patient with them as all of us are still trying to do our best everyday and learning new things.
Attitude wise could be worked on tho- for some.

Attitude wise could be worked on tho- for some.
some are like that because we don't have to be friends with yall we choose to be, no matter what we respect yall and listen to yall but we were never told to "smile and be nice"

I’ve seen the dm, but I’ll say what I wanted to say regardless.

You brought up a fair complaint, mods and I addressed it from different perspectives, and in response to my last comment in this thread, you proceed to more or less repeat what you said in the beginning of your thread. Quite ironic considering you went after a mod for repeating.

As proven throughout the thread, no mod broke any rule. They just seemingly did an underwhelming job while you were watching and looking for flaws. I’m not sure what you expect us to do, what you showed was a one time occurrence and it seemed like it was a huge problem. Yet what’s done can’t be undone.

And here comes the worst part: you’re trying guilt trip mods by claims regarding lack of safety. But guess what sacrifices you and the mods have to had to make to discuss on this thread? Time. Reports. Modding

The time you’ve spent here, bashing mods who try to explain the situations you’ve complained about, could’ve been used to report the bad users. So don’t come at us for not dealing with them, when you’re wasting our time on forum. The mods have taken a lot of time off just to reply to your stubborn remarks, as you show no sign of empathy nor any efforts to try understanding the points.

You can complain all you want, but if a mod isn’t breaking any rule, and you’re going to claim we don’t take care of the chat, I don’t want to hear it. They spend all the time they can, voluntarily, to keep the room as clean as possible. But people like you make it harder for them to focus on modding as petty bashing has to be dealt with.

I sound repetitive due to the replies that are similarly related. Of course things will repeat. No new information and etc.

Never said that a moderator broke a rule, but why do the users get kicked for the same behavior? Quite, strange here as well. Someone today said "***" to another which they got kicked for. And if a moderator says something to another mod or a user direspectfully nothing can be done. Find it strange(you don't have to answer as you said last comment on this thread).

I don't expect you guys to do anything. The things you do are fine, but my reaction was something else.

Not guilt trap about the safety issues. That is a personal thing. That has nothing to do with the moderation.

This is not an bashing thread.

The time I made those reports here, they go offline and online.

Not wasting time.

Not stubborn, the feeling surrounding here are wrong.

I already stopped complaining.

Edit: This was supposed to be a question and it went to this..

Can someone close this?

@Kevin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.