If you have a phone that you bring to school make sure to hold it at costs.

Rosalina

I have lost my dads phone at my school bathroom and oh god! Tell me about it. Thieves these days, but luckily I got a new one! Just make sure you look everywhere for your phone once you have cleaned yourself, oh boy I didn't have time to think! I went straight to wash my hands! And that is when I realized someone else went to the same stall and poof my dads phone is gone forever!(by the way the person was looking down(assuming that is where I left it), but I couldn't provide proof that they took it.) The mind can go on Airplane mode or Auto pilot mode. My classmates said, "Outrageous" yes yes it is! Well, if you loose your phone. Don't fret you are not alone and if you cannot find it move on.

Last edited:
I came across my old thread. I have a new iPhone which is fine, but it doesn't have the same features as my old phone. I miss my phone a lot, but there is nothing I can do about it now (still). I ordered a new case for my newish iPhone that is black with a purple border. It hasn't arrived yet, but I hope it will make me like my newish iPhone more.

Last edited: