If a teen chat user was a system/multiple personalities...?

DEXrhythm

Not a new member, but I've been wondering this for a long while now. If a teen chat member had DID or was an endogenic system of tulpas, or such.(we all know if there was such a member with DID, it would probably be fake.) What would happen? Would each of these alters have their own accounts or would they have to share one, or only the host?

I would appreciate serious responses.

Not a new member, but I've been wondering this for a long while now. If a teen chat member had DID or was an endogenic system of tulpas, or such.(we all know if there was such a member with DID, it would probably be fake.) What would happen? Would each of these alters have their own accounts or would they have to share one, or only the host?

I would appreciate serious responses.
Well I think that when u say DID u mean Dissociative identity disorder which if there was really a TC user with that condition then they might make mutiple accs or they might not but alternate accs do get people banned

Well I think that when u say DID u mean Dissociative identity disorder which if there was really a TC user with that condition then they might make mutiple accs or they might not but alternate accs do get people banned
yeah, i meant Dissociative Identity Disorder! i do appreciate your response.

No they don't unless it's with a different age and gender, you can have more than one account as long as it has everything the same as in the age and gender