I would like to become a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

16Bruhsonatree

Hello! God, this is like I'm applicating for college. My name is Brian and I would like to become a moderator. I have noticed that lately people have been blatantly disobeying rules. I would like to be able to actually do something about the pedophiles and nudes sellers. Some of the current moderators, not going to name-drop, are ignoring these people, even if they literally post on the main chat. As a moderator, I will personally make sure that the rules are followed. I may fail, but I will try my best. I am aware of my numerous flaws and if I am going to become a moderator, you should as well. I am incredibly selfish, I enjoy spreading seeds of conflict from time to time, and I also curse more than a sailor high on cocaine. However, even though of my less than stellar flaws, I try to do what is right and I will always try to do what is right.
If you think I can be a good moderator, please make me one. My account on the chat is 15Bruhsonatree, so contact me if you want to make me a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.