i need advice

dagart6

there’s a boy who i’ve fallen in love with this year and he’s absolutely perfect in almost every aspect. he’s funny and cute and seems to want to hang out with me. he’s also very close with my best friend. he asked me to cuddle as friends and i said yes and then he wanted to feel under my shirt and i said yes and i rlly thought he was into me. but ik he also cuddles with my best friend and so it’s kinda created this issue between me and her. and then he asked to kiss me and i thought this was it, he loves me back. and then after we made out he asked my best friend to prom and told
me he liked her more. i don’t know what to
do i’m completely crushed. it hurts so much and bc i was so focused on them i’ve grown rlly distant with my other friends and feel so alone now. she’s my best friend and i want her to be happy but also i’m in love with him. please help i have no idea what to do. i wanna be over him but i never can seem to be.

there’s a boy who i’ve fallen in love with this year and he’s absolutely perfect in almost every aspect. he’s funny and cute and seems to want to hang out with me. he’s also very close with my best friend. he asked me to cuddle as friends and i said yes and then he wanted to feel under my shirt and i said yes and i rlly thought he was into me. but ik he also cuddles with my best friend and so it’s kinda created this issue between me and her. and then he asked to kiss me and i thought this was it, he loves me back. and then after we made out he asked my best friend to prom and told
me he liked her more. i don’t know what to
do i’m completely crushed. it hurts so much and bc i was so focused on them i’ve grown rlly distant with my other friends and feel so alone now. she’s my best friend and i want her to be happy but also i’m in love with him. please help i have no idea what to do. i wanna be over him but i never can seem to be.
I had a similar situation w/ Shane who I posted about multiple times here and on Teen Hut which is a similar chat site to here but the best advice I can give you right now is walk away. He's a player my dude and he isn't worth it. You deserve so much better so if you walk away, it'll show him that you know your own self worth and sometimes this will make a guy chase you but even if he does chase you, don't run back. He isn't worth it and I promise you there are good ones out there who will be loyal to you instead of telling you he loves you and ends up going after your best friend.

that’s really good advice tysm. i’ve been debating abt just leaving him for a while but ig just hearing it from someone else was what i rlly needed. that’s actually crazy that something similar has happened to you too. it seems like the few ppl i’ve opened up abt this to have all had similar situations which rlly helps me feel less alone. thank you so much.

@dagart6 You're welcome for the advice, boys like that are just genuinely so not worth getting hurt over and I know it stings now but I promise you it will get better and when the time is right you'll meet your person.