I met 6 people on teen chat 5 i broke up with and the 5 and the sixth one I’m still dating

Ryleigh

I met 6 people on teen chat 5 i broke up with and the 6 one I’m still dating. So like I was saying I met 6 people that I dated on teen chat I broke up with the first 5 and I am still with the 6 person I dated and she’s my baby girl

I met 6 people on teen chat 5 i broke up with and the 6 one I’m still dating. So like I was saying I met 6 people that I dated on teen chat I broke up with the first 5 and I am still with the 6 person I dated and she’s my baby girl
i read a beautiful line somewhere it goes like cheap products attract more buyers <3 , hope u get what i mean

Well 5x6 = 30. So maybe 30 is ur lucky number. And it'll be ur adult girl.

goals😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍