I like this girl and i think she might like me back but she has a boyfriend

MongoliaLFS

So theres this girl im lowkey in love with, we have known each other since kindergarten and we've been good friends since 7th grade, and its now 10th grade, and ive always had a crush on her but its developed and i think im kinda in love with her. We've been through stuff together like coming out (im lesbian and she's pan) and we've had really deep conversations. We both really trust each other and recently she said i was her favorite person. This is what happened on Halloween (yea i know thats a couple months ago but whatever)
So it was Halloween and I was hanging out with her (who i will cal em) and her boyfriend (who i will call bf) and bf made a bunch of jokes about em liking me better than him and said stuff like "if you made out with Jessica (thats me), I would be really mad. " and ig that was meant to be a joke but also bf was like what if I climbed in through your window and played roblox on your computer what would you do and em said I would kill you and vibe check your kneecaps. But if Jessica did it she could play. And a bunch of other stuff about treating/liking me better and one time em took my arm when we we're walking and Luke just stopped walking and like 4 feet later we turned around and looked not happy. Also one time em was wearing the head to her costume so she couldn't see as well so she took my hand to lead her around but she seemed to be able to see everything mostly fine and when she look my hand she was like omg your hand is freezing let me warm it up and just held it in both her hands as we walked along. At one point bf said that he was feeling jealous of me. Also she said to bf that she didn't like it when he kisses her (idk if that was serious or not??) And at the end of the night when I was about to leave she kissed my hand and I just don't know what to do or think about it. Obviously I really like em so these gestures make me happy but at the same time she has a boyfriend so idk how that factors in here
Also one time i had a bunch of friends over for a sleepover and as we were falling asleep me and em both reached for eachothers hands and held them as we fell asleep
So basically im getting a bunch of signs from her and i really like her and would love to be in a relationship but she has a boyfriend. What should i do? Should i do anything? Im so confused

I've been in a situation similar to this before. Unless she breaks off with the boyfriend, or expresses interest in you, you may be reading to much in to it. I wouldn't do anything, especially if she's a friend you don't want to lose.