I got banned, unban me now

Status
Not open for further replies.
So on teen chat I got banned (I think eternally) for supporting bestiality (zoophilia), incest and praising a zoophile by the name of Whitney Wisconsin on an alt. I also lied about my age on that same alt and said I was 8 when I’m not 8. I was also being really racist to a Hispanic user and throwing slurs by calling them Mexichango and spic, but I’m of Hispanic origin as well.

Please unban me. I was just trolling. I was just joking around and trolling. I DID not mean to say all those things, I don’t support any of those things so please unban me now >

You'll have to provide proof of your age to the admins, but it's up to them if they want to unban u or not, just wait

So on teen chat I got banned (I think eternally) for supporting bestiality (zoophilia), incest and praising a zoophile by the name of Whitney Wisconsin on an alt. I also lied about my age on that same alt and said I was 8 when I’m not 8. I was also being really racist to a Hispanic user and throwing slurs by calling them Mexichango and spic, but I’m of Hispanic origin as well.

Please unban me. I was just trolling. I was just joking around and trolling. I DID not mean to say all those things, I don’t support any of those things so please unban me now >
Your actions have consequences and trolls don’t get unbanned so I won’t bother tagging any admins. Wait out your ban like everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.