I got banned by Tyler for trying to explain a situation

Emanuel

I was banned by Tyler because I was trying to explain to him that someone messaged me saying inappropriate words and he did terrible things to a 10 year old child and he is 17 I was trying to tell Tyler but I said what he said what the 17 year old told me and I got ban, I was trying to tell him but I got banned. (The 17 year old username is ohyeah) I would like to be unban for this Big misunderstanding

Last edited:
I was banned by Tyler because I was trying to explain to him that someone messaged me saying inappropriate words and he did terrible things to a 10 year old child and he is 17 I was trying to tell Tyler but I said what he said what the 17 year old told me and I got ban, I was trying to tell him but I got banned. (The 17 year old username is ohyeah) I would like to be unban for this Big misunderstanding
What is your username, Bc I didn’t speak to anyone about such a situation. So make sure you have your information correct.

I texted the thing on the main chat not on your private messages that the 17 year old said I was trying to get you attention but I got banned for being a pervert by saying those words, my username is Emanuel

I texted the thing on the main chat not on your private messages that the 17 year old said I was trying to get you attention but I got banned for being a pervert by saying those words, my username is Emanuel
If you copy n pasted that on to main, your name stands. I did it 1 min after the mod, means I saw what you posted - you typed those words. Your ban stands