i got banned… pls unbanned me 🙏🏼

Snazzy Boba

i got banned last night for telling ppl abt another chat that someone had told me was also owned by the person that runs teen chat. I was not aware that they were owned by two different people ( that doesn’t excuse what i did i should have done my own research) but it was totally innocent and i was only ever kicked for 15 mins once before and that was when a friend logged on my acc. pls unban me 🙏🏼 thank you for taking the time to read this. my acc is Snazzy Boba

Last edited:
You must wait the 30 day ban out and remake a new account after the month is done
I appreciate the time you took to read and reply to my appeal. I understand you have a job to do. but i would like for you to consider cutting back my ban time and also consider not deleting my account. I have made so many close friends on teen chat. and i know lots of ppl on here they all know i am not a cf nor a bot. nor have i ever cause any trouble. and i apologize for what i did. but i have most definitely learned my lesson. I would also like to bring to your attention that plenty of people are getting away with harassment and using racial slurs. and they’re punishment is only being kicked for maybe 2 hours. while i advertised for another chat site being under the impression they were owned by the same person and i got banned for good.

I was banned for telling people abt another chat site that i was told the owners were the same as teen chat. I would really appreciate if i got unbanned and my account didn’t get permanently deleted. Because some of my closest friends i’ve made on teen chat and i’d love to be able to talk to them again. please unban me 🙏🏼

I appreciate the time you took to read and reply to my appeal. I understand you have a job to do. but i would like for you to consider cutting back my ban time and also consider not deleting my account. I have made so many close friends on teen chat. and i know lots of ppl on here they all know i am not a cf nor a bot. nor have i ever cause any trouble. and i apologize for what i did. but i have most definitely learned my lesson. I would also like to bring to your attention that plenty of people are getting away with harassment and using racial slurs. and they’re punishment is only being kicked for maybe 2 hours. while i advertised for another chat site being under the impression they were owned by the same person and i got banned for good.please reconsider my ban

Spamming forums won’t help your case. I’ll unban you on June 1st. Come here and remind me. doing it again will result in a permanent ban

Spamming forums won’t help your case. I’ll unban you on June 1st. Come here and remind me. doing it again will result in a permanent ban
Can you please unban me, Im, sorry for what I did but a ban was a little unnecessary, everyone else on there was asking people to hook up and didn't get banned but I did. I won't do it again my user is KyrieXD.

Can you please unban me, Im, sorry for what I did but a ban was a little unnecessary, everyone else on there was asking people to hook up and didn't get banned but I did. I won't do it again my user is KyrieXD.
Hi, you shouldn't ask the admin to unban you so many times. I think you need to be patient as they have work outside of here. If they think banning you was right then they are mostly right. They take decisions of the banning process.

I also think you should make your own thread to lessen the confusion. If you learned, then the mature thing would be is to wait it out.

Hi, you shouldn't ask the admin to unban you so many times. I think you need to be patient as they have work outside of here. If they think banning you was right then they are mostly right. They take decisions of the banning process.

I also think you should make your own thread to lessen the confusion. If you learned, then the mature thing would be is to wait it out.
ok sorry