i don't get it

I have been kicked because a stupid mod doesnt show her face.. and i asked why u dont show face? and that means according to her: i am not appropiraite and can be kicked.. idiot mods here.. nutsss...

I have been kicked because a stupid mod doesnt show her face.. and i asked why u dont show face? and that means according to her: i am not appropiraite and can be kicked.. idiot mods here.. nutsss...
HEY u can't even ask "how are you"! okay? they are mods. They think they are God and want to get treated as God. Its ur fault you talked with mods and u deserved that kick. This is how system works here.

ion think ive read more retarded post than this one...
why would anyone feel obligated to show u anything?
whts the purpose of u asking for someones face pic?
wht is ur acc username?
who is the mod?
why r u posting this under a random post of another user?
???

ion think ive read more retarded post than this one...
why would anyone feel obligated to show u anything?
whts the purpose of u asking for someones face pic?
wht is ur acc username?
who is the mod?
why r u posting this under a random post of another user?
???
lmao u are the one who is posting shit on my thread. get ur ass off kiddo. this thread is dead no need to pull it.

lol stop bitching here trying to lift old threads. I really doubt if u are really 13+
grow up kiddo and get a life.
LMFAO
tf???
where in hell u got the info me being 13+💀😭
also,
im a girl
not the "kiddo"
and plss
for a 17 yo u r rly a delicate flower
suck it up and get over it

Last edited:
LMFAO
tf???
where in hell u got the info me being 13+💀😭
also,
im a girl
not the "kiddo"
and plss
for a 17 yo u r rly a delicate flower
suck it up and get over it
"17 yr old, a delicate flower" XD
looks like u're a grandma then if a 17 yr old boy is a "delicate flower" for u lol. This is a teen site granny i know life is hard and boring for u but it doesn't mean u'll jump on a teen site with ur granddaughter's pics lol

?
which "17 yo" guy would have a total mental breakdown cuz a random person commented a post from another person on his thread
at this point i can only say ;

a 17 yo, delicate K A R E N

?
which "17 yo" guy would have a total mental breakdown cuz a random person commented a post from another person on his thread
at this point i can only say ;

a 17 yo, delicate K A R E N
lol a mental breakdown? not everyone is like you granny... maybe u're the one who's facing a mental breakdown at ur age
and its not my fault u came and start bitching over my thread lol. Being a mod, u should know where to reply and where to not.

lol a mental breakdown? not everyone is like you granny... maybe u're the one who's facing a mental breakdown at ur age
and its not my fault u came and start bitching over my thread lol. Being a mod, u should know where to reply and where to not.
first, my post wasnt even directed at u, it was for someone else,
its ur issue for thinking how u need to get involved and no one asked for it.
show me the rules where it says ppl or mods r not allowed to reply or comment on any post or thread 💀
its not my problem u being entiteled karen.
not to mention, reading all ur posts here u absolutely make no sense, its like ur logical thinking is totally non existent
im srsly doubting in u being ok.
kind advice;
u should look for some help for ur anger and frustration
mods legit dont give a fuck abt ur existence and trust me ur not that relevant.
it is kinda sad u flexing ur shitty personality here, just proving how ur first ban wasnt a bad idea at all.
keep going 👍🏻

first, my post wasnt even directed at u, it was for someone else,
its ur issue for thinking how u need to get involved and no one asked for it.
show me the rules where it says ppl or mods r not allowed to reply or comment on any post or thread 💀
its not my problem u being entiteled karen.
not to mention, reading all ur posts here u absolutely make no sense, its like ur logical thinking is totally non existent
im srsly doubting in u being ok.
kind advice;
u should look for some help for ur anger and frustration
mods legit dont give a fuck abt ur existence and trust me ur not that relevant.
it is kinda sad u flexing ur shitty personality here, just proving how ur first ban wasnt a bad idea at all.
keep going 👍🏻
lmfao!! ofc ur post wasnt directed to me but it was in my thread. Its an old thread ,why u like living in past? stay in present. Its like u're trying to pull this thread for no reason. And yeah why tf will mods care about me? am not their dad lol. Am just a random user of tc so its of no use to tell if they care about me or not. Its like i give a fuck if some online chicks care about me or not lol.
And i am amazed to see rather than accepting ur mistake, u're trying to get over me 😂
keep going 🤘

Last edited:
??
tf ur on abt?
im not gonna waste my time on ur pycho bs
u rly need help, before its too late
fr

ive accepted that u r crazy and that u have srs mental issues,
there is no point of rational conversation with a crazy person
soo yeah
good luck, i hope ull get a good therapist

Last edited: