I- 😂

Maybe it is the fact that he has been kicked multiple times by different mods? Why would mods be biased against a particular individual is the question. If you think we mods can not be trusted with rightfully banning someone then i have nothing to say to that. But if it is the contrary then there is proof enough in that.
Yea show something that proves he showed hórny behavior.

s

sureeee
ur on a cri cri spree like a lil bitch
wait
u r a lil bitch
a banned lil bitch
💀
Lmao i wonder where were u when i was unbanned in forums lol
The day i got banned, i see u barking in my thread knowing the fact i can't reply u🤣😂
Don't be scared kid.

he aint what?
horny
or
dumb
cuz being banned twice for the same thing
( in his case for inapp shit )
it is dumb asf
Someone teach this illiterate bitch the difference in being dumb and hxrny. She thinks it is a same thing. Maybe if u had given more attention to ur classes rather than rubbing ur nose in here, u would know lol

Last edited:
He had multiple offenses of abusive behavior and perverted comments. When users report someone, we can see exactly what was said.

Him being removed from forums was a result of him failing to behave civilized after already being banned on forums once. He bypassed it and yet we gave him another chance. Clearly didn’t learn from that. The thread being removed was due to misinformation (false accusations against mods) + him being banned.
Man, abusive behaviour? Literally every uset abuse. Its not a big deal.
And of pervy comments, i never passed such comments to a stranger. I just used to joke with friends of mine and they are cool with it.
I will try not to violate any rule but i am just getting this clear that i never said anything pervy to a stranger,like most of the shirtless dudes do.
I'll try not to disappoint u again👍

I
He made the thread after being banned. Which means he was just trying to show people how he was unrightfully banned and the mods themselves are incompetent. Misinformation and slander is a punishable offense everywhere. And unfortunately most of you still do not realise manipulation.
I Guess he asked for proof lol.
Let me see where u guyz find me "hxrny"
Just show me ss. Is it that hard?😂

Blaming the staff for doing their job isn't cool however as the user has served his ban and is now back on the site I feel like we should let go of past grievances and move on.

Someone teach this illiterate bitch the difference in being dumb and hxrny. She thinks it is a same thing. Maybe if u had given more attention to ur classes rather than rubbing ur nose in here, u would know lol
if u keep posting inapp "jokes" knowing that ull get kicked/ eventually banned...
yes, u r dumb asf

Blaming the staff for doing their job isn't cool however as the user has served his ban and is now back on the site I feel like we should let go of past grievances and move on.
Okay maam but i didn't mean to blame anyone. Idk why these mods getting hyped up.
Specially this kid "nista"
Like for real she was so cool at first😂
And now it looks like she got enchanted or something lol. Total bitch☠️

Last edited:
His whole history is of mods muting him and kicking him for his inappropriate behavior, why do we need to show proof? We all saw it and was kicked by multiple mods for his ways.
But none of em show i am hxrny so we can't say its a "proof".
Try again.🤷🏻‍♂️