I- ๐Ÿ˜‚

You guyz don't allow us users to call someone peddo/perv without any proof but u are urself calling him hor.n.y without proof. Why?
r u acussing mods and admins of falsely kicking and banning him on both accounts?? u do know users reported him for each kick and he collected soo many till he finnally reached the ban ..
twice ๐Ÿ’€
get a grip girl before defending someone without the facts..
if u r his gf im rly sorry for u ๐Ÿ’€.

Last edited:
r u acussing mods and admins of falsely kicking and bannging him on both accounts?? u do know users reported him for each kick and he collected soo many till he finnally reached the ban ..
twice ๐Ÿ’€
get a grip girl before defending someone without the facts..
if u r his gf im rly sorry for u ๐Ÿ’€.

Fyi I'm a boy๐Ÿ˜‘!

Reported for what Huh? Why don't show some proof rather than blaming him as a pedo!?

And the fact is standing for him is because u guys kicked him out of forums for a given reason "misbehaviour". If he was here am pretty sure he would've kicked all of your asses and deleting his thread about Nicky bruh that's lame.

Fyi I'm a boy๐Ÿ˜‘!

Reported for what Huh? Why don't show some proof rather than blaming him as a pedo!?

And the fact is standing for him is because u guys kicked him out of forums for a given reason "misbehaviour". If he was here am pretty sure he would've kicked all of your asses and deleting his thread about Nicky bruh that's lame.
He had multiple offenses of abusive behavior and perverted comments. When users report someone, we can see exactly what was said.

Him being removed from forums was a result of him failing to behave civilized after already being banned on forums once. He bypassed it and yet we gave him another chance. Clearly didnโ€™t learn from that. The thread being removed was due to misinformation (false accusations against mods) + him being banned.

You guyz don't allow us users to call someone peddo/perv without any proof but u are urself calling him hor.n.y without proof. Why?
There is proof of him being horny. Wdym? Just because he's your friend you shouldn't be biased.

Fyi I'm a boy๐Ÿ˜‘!

He made the thread after being banned. Which means he was just trying to show people how he was unrightfully banned and the mods themselves are incompetent. Misinformation and slander is a punishable offense everywhere. And unfortunately most of you still do not realise manipulation.

Okay maybe I'm talking biased While saying about proof show some..
Maybe it is the fact that he has been kicked multiple times by different mods? Why would mods be biased against a particular individual is the question. If you think we mods can not be trusted with rightfully banning someone then i have nothing to say to that. But if it is the contrary then there is proof enough in that.