I’ve been banned… for posting on my bio “ join infinity chats” i’m sorry. I didn’t know it was wrong please unban me.

I’m not usually a beggar but I’m desperate… I hate being desperate. And I’m upset which you know means I had something to lose because I did…. My friends… my BF.. y’all I’m not someone who will break the rules twice I usually learn my lesson. I’ve been loyal to this site for a year now… it’s became my everyday routine… as a matter of fact I was banned during 5th period i’m not mean on the chat I definitely do not ask for anything bad… I really am a good teen. I even wanted to be mod but i’m good now… lol so like at least think about it…

First, Here on Teen Chat Rooms you are not allowed to promote other websites it clearly says it in the rules, so you promoted a chat in the site.

Second, Why did you promote? Could you give Kev a good reason on why you should be unbanned? @KVN If you answer those questions and prove that you won't do this again and think about your actions maybe you could be unbanned from Teen Chat Rooms.

Third, The admins are actually sleeping right now because they are in Sweden and they are not awake because it's very early so you should not beg/simp to be unbanned from Teen Chat Rooms have a reasonable talk with @KVN or @reeebsss when they reply to this thread. 🙂

Thank you!
~Vip member~

I am not a simp. I’m going to be honest when I signed up I did not read the rules…. I thought They were basic…. I put that in my bio to try and help. I didn’t mean it in a bad way. I have now read the rules a couple of times now so… I know what’s wrong. Therefore I will do better.

First, Here on Teen Chat Rooms you are not allowed to promote other websites it clearly says it in the rules, so you promoted a chat in the site.

Second, Why did you promote? Could you give Kev a good reason on why you should be unbanned? @KVN If you answer those questions and prove that you won't do this again and think about your actions maybe you could be unbanned from Teen Chat Rooms.

Third, The admins are actually sleeping right now because they are in Sweden and they are not awake because it's very early so you should not beg/simp to be unbanned from Teen Chat Rooms have a reasonable talk with @KVN or @reeebsss when they reply to this thread. 🙂

Thank you!
~Vip member~
Bruh stop mini modding

Thank you!
~Vip member~
Who said you could start being a mod? lol

hmm... the problem of getting banned for no reason (for some peoples) is spreading faster than covid LOL

Thank you!
~Vip member~
im pretty sure they awake now xD
anyways yes.. yourent allowed to post links or ask people to join another chat site..
a chat site isnt for promoting another site
ty

Thank you!
~Vip member~
Get off the internet lil boy