How to disable a VPN or Proxy

dominic03

Ok, depening on what device you use, it's different.
Windows 10: Settings app - Internet settings - Choose the VPN or Proxy buttons on the left
MacOS (VPN): Go to the Apple Menu and click on System Preferences - Open the Network Control Panel pane - click on Network Port Configurations in the Show menu - Delete the VPN Connection and click Apply Now
MacOS (proxy): System Preferences - Network - Advanced - Proxies
iOS (VPN): Settings - VPN (left column just below Bluetooth)
iOS (Proxy): Settings - WiFi - Hit the (i) next to your wifi name - scroll down - proxy - off
Android (VPN): From app or Settings - Network and Internet (or More under the "network" header) - VPN - Gear icon - Toggle the switch
Android (Proxy): Go to settings - wifi - long press on the connected wifi name(SSID) - Modify settings - Check Advance settings - in the proxy drop down select none.
Linux (VPN): From the app
Ubuntu and possibly others (Proxy): Command line - unset HTTP_PROXY

VON

Windows 10: Settings app - Internet settings - Choose the VPN or Proxy buttons on the left
MacOS (VPN): Go to the Apple Menu and click on System Preferences - Open the Network Control Panel pane - click on Network Port Configurations in the Show menu - Delete the VPN Connection and click Apply Now
iOS (Proxy): Settings - WiFi - Hit the (i) next to your wifi name - scroll down - proxy - off
Android (VPN): From app or Settings - Network and Internet (or More under the "network" header) - VPN - Gear icon - Toggle the switch
Android (Proxy): Go to settings - wifi - long press on the connected wifi name(SSID) - Modify settings - Check Advance settings - in the proxy drop down select none.
thx zaddy

JnrKC👻

🤝

sahilsharma123

Thanks for sharing this useful information as I got much help with proxy setting from this post. Well, I am pursuing a doctorate degree and now need to submit my thesis this month. But guys it is not possible without any help and therefore, I am trying https://writinguniverse.com/essay-types/process-essays/ writing service that helped me in writing my thesis very well. Have you any idea about this service?