How nice of power abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kicked for spam when there is a huger problem?

And lmao, where does it say that telling a moderator about something is, "Spam"?

Also, I think he likes to see sexual things I suppose.

And I wonder why moderators are so frustrated and complain when it's their "job" lmao. Simply don't sign up just to tell people, "stfu".

Also, I would like proof of what "I did wrong" and see where in the guidelines.

Edit: They aren't kicked and I came back in the room.

Reporting the person again.

Whatever happened, he is offline. I don't believe he was kicked though.

Last picture, lmao I'm dead. I wasn't even reporting to his pms. I said, "Hello asshole." Lmaoooo, at least he is funny.
the "crying in mods dms" gets me lmao, that's bold coming from any sort of moderator that sits and stares at a bunch of teens talking for multiple hours at a time.

Your the one who started this thread why are you just know seeing that?
I already knew, but since no one said any shit before till now everything would be fine. New threads come in and wipes this one out. I donā€™t care if I started it, but why reply so late with some other kids? Like, clearly you want to post.

I already knew, but since no one said any shit before till now everything would be fine. New threads come in and wipes this one out. I donā€™t care if I started it, but why reply so late with some other kids? Like, clearly you want to post.
Cause I'm a person who likes to interact with others. Either way, I'm sure no one cares about threads with the Title "abuse of power" like there is no need for an explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.