How nice of power abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And oh, which account are you talking about the "Rosalina" or the "PositiveVibesOnly" account? Which is it?

And no one called you stupid, all you man. Just watching how this becomes deeper in a hole. Wild child, you sound familar on the forums. Like the user butters or somebody who speaks "highly" of their mind.

Users I can think of(chat): Andrew, not sure who you are. I don't think you are him.

This thread is lol. From mod complaint, then to someone who won't even give information about them, then to me which I find useless to this complaint. Like, what?

Dude i used the same username in the chat as i do HERE and i think i said that in another thread. And i edit because i pick apart the replies you give. I will be placing you on ignore now just like i did in the chat.

“Think” m, sure sure. Your name does not show up on chat, you have no proof, and I still don’t know who the fuck you are.

Also, dodging my questions isn't a good way to be smart :3

I know you will see this :3

Telling yourself that you have to tell a person the steps of what you are going to do with the person like ignore, is lol just do it which you can't :3 you have gone way to far :3 tsk tsk.

Status
Not open for further replies.