Hindi Room

Morningstar

I've been on TeenChat since 2019, and all I've wanted to do is take over the Hindi room. I tried to be nicer, but now I'm no longer a nice person. I wanted to become a room owner in the Hindi Room or the At least Room Admin. They all said it was not possible, but I know it is. There is only one click button that can make me the room owner of the Hindi Room, but they are not doing it. They encouraged me to apply for MOD, which I did. I tried to apply at least 4-5 times, but I was never chosen because they only select friends or those who give them money. If I'm wrong, then why am I still not the owner of Hindi Room? or Mod?

By the way, don't advise me to buy Vip cuz I can't create a permanent room by using Vip and I also bought Vip 3 times and gifted it to my friends. I just want to be the room owner of the Hindi room. I tried to email the teenchat team. I also texted the owner of the site and the admins but there is no response about that.

@Hippo Again, don't get your ass in the middle. I already have many haters. What's your problem? MF you're just coming into my thread. I'm not here to argue. Whenever I post something on this forum, I see your ugly pfp. leave my thread post because you are making no sense and arguing everywhere, which is most likely why you were banned and are now crying on forums.
I'm here for serious talk, as you can see from my pfp.

@Hippo Again, don't get your ass in the middle. I already have many haters. What's your problem? MF you're just coming into my thread. I'm not here to argue. Whenever I post something on this forum, I see your ugly pfp. leave my thread post because you are making no sense and arguing everywhere, which is most likely why you were banned and are now crying on forums.
I'm here for serious talk, as you can see from my pfp.
Your Pfp is so serious broo
I am in depression now :D
Please change your pfp
Otherwise I will die getting depressed lol

I'm not dumb; I know that it's possible. That's why I'm saying, if that's not possible, then why don't you people make a room for me, which never gets deleted? I just want my own room
I didn’t say they weren’t possible… we just don’t use or need it for system side rooms. Room staff are for user created rooms.

I've been on TeenChat since 2019, and all I've wanted to do is take over the Hindi room. I tried to be nicer, but now I'm no longer a nice person. I wanted to become a room owner in the Hindi Room or the At least Room Admin. They all said it was not possible, but I know it is. There is only one click button that can make me the room owner of the Hindi Room, but they are not doing it. They encouraged me to apply for MOD, which I did. I tried to apply at least 4-5 times, but I was never chosen because they only select friends or those who give them money. If I'm wrong, then why am I still not the owner of Hindi Room? or Mod?

By the way, don't advise me to buy Vip cuz I can't create a permanent room by using Vip and I also bought Vip 3 times and gifted it to my friends. I just want to be the room owner of the Hindi room. I tried to email the teenchat team. I also texted the owner of the site and the admins but there is no response about that.
1. I can’t remember seeing anyone recommend you for mod.

2. Money has nothing to do with mods

3. You’ve been banned at least twice as far as I’m concerned

I'm not dumb; I know that it's possible. That's why I'm saying, if that's not possible, then why don't you people make a room for me, which never gets deleted? I just want my own room
Then why don't you create your own site
For that one, u can make as many rooms as your can, I might even come and rent some of ur rooms😂💔

No need to reply him, if he feels like he deserves to be mod or something, den he should make his own site ....chistics

Then why don't you create your own site
For that one, u can make as many rooms as your can, I might even come and rent some of ur rooms😂💔
I've already tried that one. I was the site owner before, but I got bored because no one was there and my friends were not there, so I decided to sell my site... A very famous quote from a movie where Odin says, "Asgard is not a place; never was... This could be Asgard. Asgard is where our people stand" Many site owners do linking and they send people to other sites to spam their site links, but I don't want to do business from that site. That's why I sold my site.

Attachments

• SS1.PNG
    SS1.PNG
    28.7 KB · Views: 18
  • SS2.PNG
    SS2.PNG
    96.4 KB · Views: 17

1. You are really acting like a kid. Of course, why would they recommend me if they are all on your team?

2. A criminal never says they are a criminal.

3. Why should I listen to you if you're not listening to me? I got banned not only twice but many times yesterday also.

Why don't you just try to understand what I'm saying instead of arguing over my every point?
The truth is, you're scared to give power to an outsider.

1. You are really acting like a kid. Of course, why would they recommend me if they are all on your team?

3. Why should I listen to you if you're not listening to me? I got banned not only twice but many times yesterday also.

Why don't you just try to understand what I'm saying instead of arguing over my every point?
I disagree with the 2nd point

I've already tried that one. I was the site owner before, but I got bored because no one was there and my friends were not there, so I decided to sell my site... A very famous quote from a movie where Odin says, "Asgard is not a place; never was... This could be Asgard. Asgard is where our people stand" Many site owners do linking and they send people to other sites to spam their site links, but I don't want to do business from that site. That's why I sold my site.
Good to hear that you saying "no one was there" this shows how TC admin n mods has dne a great job to get members in numbers

There is nothing factual or should i use the word "sensible" in what you blabbing about...smh

Last edited:

So I’m acting like a child because you can’t prove me wrong, and that means everyone supports me … how?

You yourself said you had people recommending you, all I did was question that statement. So if no one recommended you… you tried lying in an attempt to possibly get hired?

The comment about criminals seems to be unrelated as there’s no ground for such a statement.

Ever since you logged in, you’ve agreed to follow rules. If you break them or try to argue against them, you have to deal with the consequences.

And as a side note, you can’t get banned multiple times a day. Then you got kicked, not banned. Quite hilarious you’re mistaking kicks for bans and yet you somehow owned a site.

“Why don't you just try to understand what I'm saying instead of arguing over my every point?” I’ve tried. I still am. I’m taking time to ask questions when I don’t understand you or when I’m not convinced. That’s not arguing. Don’t victimize yourself for no reason.

“The truth is, you're scared to give power to an outsider.” I wouldn’t say scared. But I’m careful. We’re not hire strangers or people we have no coincidence in. We have to be able to trust the user we’re hiring. Otherwise there are risks they’ll abuse their power which will not only give the staff a bad reputation, but also affect the users that fall victim.

you tried lying in an attempt to possibly get hired?
No, and it is better if you don't talk about lying because your staff members are the ones who always lie, not me. I remember a mod girl and her bf were both Pakistanis, but they always lied about their true location, and when I exposed them on main chat, then her bf kicked me several times by saying that I was not following rules. She always said she was from London, but in the end she accepted that she was from Pakistan.
I’ve tried. I still am. I’m taking time to ask questions when I don’t understand you
Listen, I already cleared my demand that I want to be the room owner of a Hindi room or mod, and I've been here since 2019. I've also applied for moderator many times; if you don't want to make me a mod, say so directly. I don't believe mod applications are real stuff; all you're doing is creating drama to show people that you're giving them a chance to be mod; that's how this site works. It's a physiological fact that people always go there when they see an opportunity. Opportunity attracts people. That's why you never say you can be a moderator here; instead, you tell them to apply for mod, and then they all get rejected, and you probably only choose one in your contact.

Okay, you don't need to explain your rules because, in the end, you do what you want.