Hey everyone

blushedbeauty15

Hiii guys I know that some of y'all are probably wondering why I haven't been as active as I have been on this site before so I figured I'd be open and honest w/ you guys so here goes nothing. I've been taking time to explore new romantic connections since I've been showered w/ new opportunities in romance. There has been one connection perse that has been pretty strong and I'm considering taking this connection further and asking him if he wants to be my boyfriend. Ofc it's his choice and I'm never going to force anyone to do anything they don't want to but I see potential in this guy so I'm considering just going for it. So yea now you guys know the truth and it's up for discussion but y'all have some competition so if you're looking for love w/ me specifically, you might have to compete w/ him for it. I'm sorry if I led anyone on, I didn't mean to do so but I think I just found my next boyfriend but I'll update y'all if anything changes <3

-Gabriela

Update: I didn't get a solid yes or no, he's being a pain but I think he needs to think it through so ima give him time to think about it.

Update: He was being a pain so I ended up ending what we had and I think he's starting to regret saying he wanting something w/ me but then showing that he only wanted me for my body and he was also being a hella player so boys, girls, and other gender defyant people hit me up if you want a serious, committed, consistent, stable, long lasting relationship and possibly a life partner. My type is someone who's loyal, genuine, kind, sensitive, lighthearted, playful, serious, down to earth, affectionate, loving, understanding, comforting, warm, and just an overall sensual being. The zodiac signs I tend to fall for are Pisces, Libras, and Virgos so if you're a Pisces Libra or Virgo than you have an upper hand bc Taurus's, Pisces, Virgos, and Libras tend to understand each other on a deeper level causing more of an emotional bond than w/ any other Zodiac. So yea he's being a player and I left bc I actually know my self worth.