Hello, I wanted to apologize for my multiple instances of rule breaking behavior.

Pay no attention to thesingularity they actually believe their words mean something when in fact they are an empty shell of nothingness lol

Hey Arkham, what are the criteria for being let back in? Can you tell me?
technically, there is no criteria... just a hope that this time off gives you time to reflect and hopefully time to improve. It is more than likely that the ban will be lifted but you will be watched pretty close afterward

Ban evading doesnt get you unbanned faster

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-30-01-30-59-41_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-30-01-30-59-41_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 19
Pay no attention to thesingularity they actually believe their words mean something when in fact they are an empty shell of nothingness lol
And we should pay attention to you? You say that harassment is not allowed on this website, but that is exactly what you did in KC.....

Hey Arkham, you're not welcome here. No one likes you here. Even in KC, people put up with you because they really have no choice....

You know what thesingularity I truly believe that at one time you're actually human... I really do believe that and I don't care what anybody else says.

As for me being liked... I look around at all the admins who tried to be liked to the point of being horribly obnoxious. I am sure you remember some. Wait, where are they now. So much for being liked. :rolleyes: