Hello, can there be a LGBTQ+ chatroom?

QueenGirl123456_1

Hello, there so i was wondering can mods/admin make a LGBTQ+ chatroom? for all genders and sexualitys to hang out? i've been chilling in the *** room even tho i'm a girl and bisexual because i don't like being in the only just girls lesbian room and i think everyone would like a mix up in a new chatroom so can there be a LGBTQ+ chatroom please? sorry if thats to much to ask for also is it ok if i can hangout in the *** room for now?

Hello, there so i was wondering can mods/admin make a LGBTQ+ chatroom? for all genders and sexualitys to hang out? i've been chilling in the *** room even tho i'm a girl and bisexual because i don't like being in the only just girls lesbian room and i think everyone would like a mix up in a new chatroom so can there be a LGBTQ+ chatroom please? sorry if thats to much to ask for also is it ok if i can hangout in the *** room for now?
I mean there's already a *** and lesbian room but its pretty empty most of the time.

it wouldn't be a great thing to add a new room because all the rooms except teenchat are empty most of the time.