Have you ever been Hit in the nuts? What was the Story? How would i react if i have been Hit in the nuts?

Bluestar

What Face did you Made? What is the normal reaction after a Hit in the nuts? Did you clutch your balls or Go in the fetal position? Is the pain really in the stomach and must you puke? Do Boys Hit eachother in the groin? What is Nutball or sacktapping? Does a Front wedgie hurt? With which objects have you been hurt your nuts? What Does help after been Hit in the groin? Have you ever been Hit in the nuts during PE?

Which noises do you make after a Hit in the nuts

Does a Hit in the nuts hurt more Kids Teens or adults?

What Face did you Made? What is the normal reaction after a Hit in the nuts? Did you clutch your balls or Go in the fetal position? Is the pain really in the stomach and must you puke? Do Boys Hit eachother in the groin? What is Nutball or sacktapping? Does a Front wedgie hurt? With which objects have you been hurt your nuts? What Does help after been Hit in the groin? Have you ever been Hit in the nuts during PE?

get help

I Write a Fantasy book and in one scene someone get hit in the groin. In generally in the book are 2 groups of young adults with superpowers which fight against each other in different worlds. I describe everything exactly and want some answers on the questions and experiences stories. I want to describe reaction and pain exactly. And how persons react to it.

Have you ever been hit in the nuts? What was your Story? How did you react? What face and posture did you made? Is the pain really in your stomach and you must throw up? Do you Fall to the ground, why do men hold their nuts After a Hit?

Go see your doctor