Hair dying

Issuzu-

I've decided to dye my hair. I dunno what color or style. Here are my color options. Blue and white, blue and black, black and white.

I'm wanting to do either a peek a boo, or spilt dye. Any advice?

my biggest regret was dying my hair black dont do it unless u really wanna keep it that colour, if you plan on dying it different colours i'd choose any colour but black to start off with

I've decided to dye my hair. I dunno what color or style. Here are my color options. Blue and white, blue and black, black and white.

Honestly, i would do a peek a boo w/ blue and black. Some advice for dying hair would be to use color corrector for dyed hair, have a bunch of repairing and hydrating hair masks on hand since hair dying is damaging, and try to leave the hair dye in for 3-4 days without washing your hair. You can always use a shower cap to avoid the hair dye falling out in those 3-4 days so you can shower. You could also use kool aid and henna to dye your hair and its not nearly as damaging as actual box dye so those are some tips I had.

I wanna dye my hair jet black with purple highlights but I haven’t got around to it yet 🤠
You should do it, I think it'll look cool. Can you send me pics when you're done? I love to see the results when ppl dye their hair. I would recommend dying it w/ henna since henna isn't as damaging but it's up to you. I would also recommend a bunch of hair masks to help w/ the damage and try color corrector to make the colors more vibrant. Try keeping it in for 2-3 days to ensure it will stay in longer and if you shower within that time frame try wearing a shower cap so the dye doesn't just wash out on accident and then you'd be left w/ you're current color of hair.

If you want a bold look, go for blue and black split dye. It's stunning! Good luck! Get ready to get enlightened! I came across this https://www.fightful.com/mma/8-reasons-why-college-athletes-should-be-paid article exploring the pay for college athletes argument at It's a game-changer with eight strong arguments in support of it. Don't pass up reading this fascinating article!
If you want a bold look, go for blue and black split dye. It's stunning! Good luck!

Last edited: