guys the best relation ship is always head to the mods

aideyy

Teen Chat Mod
Staff member
Teen Chat Mod
Thats right always head to the mods and flirt with them and always try to get to be there partner because they always will be there for u and they will help u slide in with a chance on being mod >:3 trust me it always works i seen it happen before heres some ways to make them blush

hey are u a mod, oh u are well why dont u mod me ;)
says this and i swear even kevin will drop his mouth for u guys :>

Wot crap...
Isn't one of the criterion that u be thick skinned and objective while kicking or muting mischief makersπŸ€”πŸ€”

Wot crap...
Isn't one of the criterion that u be thick skinned and objective while kicking or muting mischief makersπŸ€”πŸ€”
We do not care about ur thing on this fourm please go away and sob and stop criticizing the mods

We do not care about ur thing on this fourm please go away and sob and stop criticizing the mods
I ain't criticising mods.. all I'm saying is flirting won't get u places if u don't have the required qualities ..anyways, good u live in your own world of candies.

I ain't criticising mods.. all I'm saying is flirting won't get u places if u don't have the required qualities ..anyways, good u live in your own world of candies.
yes it will im gonna be flirting with the mod everyday now and its gonna take me somewhere yk where right thru there hearts because im a lovely person

Thats right always head to the mods and flirt with them and always try to get to be there partner because they always will be there for u and they will help u slide in with a chance on being mod >:3 trust me it always works i seen it happen before heres some ways to make them blush

hey are u a mod, oh u are well why dont u mod me ;)
says this and i swear even kevin will drop his mouth for u guys :>
What is mod?