Guys in lesbian room

deleted

Ive asked this question so many times but never got a decent reply.
Why are guys allowed to go in the lesbian room? None of the girls want them in there and all they ever do is pm each girl in the room.
It makes no sense even having a lesbian room if guys can be in there and most girls just give up eventually.
Can we not just have a room where we dont get a constant barrage of boys all the time?
Surely not a big request???
The guy in the ss below comes in every day and not one girl wants him there....all he does is pms girls when they come in. I got kicked today for reporting him after he sent me 37 unresponded pms. Apparently i was wasting a mods time smh.....go figure...

Attachments

• ScreenShot_20220404174845.png
    ScreenShot_20220404174845.png
    144.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Ive asked this question so many times but never got a decent reply.
Why are guys allowed to go in the lesbian room? None of the girls want them in there and all they ever do is pm each girl in the room.
It makes no sense even having a lesbian room if guys can be in there and most girls just give up eventually.
Can we not just have a room where we dont get a constant barrage of boys all the time?
Surely not a big request???
The guy in the ss below comes in every day and not one girl wants him there....all he does is pms girls when they come in. I got kicked today for reporting him after he sent me 37 unresponded pms. Apparently i was wasting a mods time smh.....go figure...
I'll assume you've reported the pms then?

I'll assume you've reported the pms then?
As I said I reported the pms and got kicked for "wasting mods time" but that isnt the point. Im not here to moan about mods. The issue is why are guys even allowed to stay in the lesbian room by mods when none of the girls want them there and they are purely there to cause trouble or hit up the girls?
A simple rule asking them to leave is all it would take and the whole place would be a happier place. Its a ridiculous site rule that makes no sense....

Last edited:
Just as an update I just got kicked again for saying "careful girls that creep DoPeBoYSaVaGe is back lurking in lesbian room again"
Reason given - cant call someone a creep without proof.
WTF. Hes a 19 year old guy who hangs in lesbian room every day texting any girls that come in the room....how much more fucking proof do you need!!!!

It doesn't matter what your opinion on the situation is, it's not against the rules as of right now. If he's really a problem to seemingly you and only you, put him on ignore and move on with your life. Don't see anyone else complaining about this.

It doesn't matter what your opinion on the situation is, it's not against the rules as of right now. If he's really a problem to seemingly you and only you, put him on ignore and move on with your life. Don't see anyone else complaining about this.
and there sums up everything thats wrong with mods on this site. if u ever even bothered to go into the lesbian room and ask what other girls thought you would know that not only me has an issue with that guy but every girl in the room too
But hey you guys all know best smh

and there sums up everything thats wrong with mods on this site. if u ever even bothered to go into the lesbian room and ask what other girls thought you would know that not only me has an issue with that guy but every girl in the room too
But hey you guys all know best smh
No one else is on forums whining about it, I've never gotten any complaints about it. The *** room accepts the girls with open arms. I'm just saying that there is a lot more you can be doing on your end other than directly going after this guy nonstop. This seems to be a daily issue for you with this one specific guy when the ignore button is right there

No one else is on forums whining about it, I've never gotten any complaints about it. The *** room accepts the girls with open arms. I'm just saying that there is a lot more you can be doing on your end other than directly going after this guy nonstop. This seems to be a daily issue for you with this one specific guy when the ignore button is right there
I dont go after the guy? he comes into the lesbian room. We dont go after him. and im not whining im posting on the forums in the section headed "SITE FEEDBACK" which i believe is its purpose. Now if youre just after a confrontation i suggest you go back to modding as youre clearly a little emotional

I support bubbs messages to 100%. My gf and me we get annoyed too. Guys always come in the room and text in chat or in PM if I wanna see their di cks or if they can have a picture. Same as they also say things like lesbian bitch and come on I fuck you and then you will be straight. Things like that go against the LGBT community same as against us girls. The room has the name lesbian room cause it should be a safe place for lesbians to talk about things. When guys keep going in it is not a lesbian room/ safe place at all.

So the good news is a more understanding mod has since spoken to said guy and asked him to no longer go in the lesbian room and we can contact them to deal with him if he comes back.
The moral of the story is you sometimes have to kick up a fuss here to get something done but be prepared to have to deal with a few assholes along to way....
Peace all <3

Boys are allowed in girls related rooms. And girls are allowed in boys related rooms. Obviously if they are breaking a rule/harassing you use the ignore button. PROBLEM SOLVED! If it continues use the report button.

Lol only thing i know about her is she hates boys and wants other girls to hate boys too. As u have seen how lame her issue is, she could've ignored him but dunno why she's worried bout other girls i mean, if a guy hits them in lesbian room they can deal with him themselves, why u putting ur nose in it? And yeah she calls every boy creep for no fkin reason lol idk what made her hate boys so much 😂. Just don't take this poor girl seriously 🤷

Boys are allowed in girls related rooms. And girls are allowed in boys related rooms. Obviously if they are breaking a rule/harassing you use the ignore button. PROBLEM SOLVED! If it continues use the report button.
Exactly they should ignore users if they harrass them. Dunno why mods kick them for "harrassing users" T-T

Exactly they should ignore users if they harrass them. Dunno why mods kick them for "harrassing users" T-T
I’m surprised you haven’t been hired as a clown yet

This goes for both @FuKKeR and @bubbs
Harassment is against the rules. Mods act on such situations. A guy joining a specific room isn’t harassment. But if their presence is based on intentions of triggering the other users, by, for example, making sexist or racist remarks, or using abusive language, then that’s harassment. And that’s when mods will take action.

Additionally, @bubbs
If you dislike the idea of a public lesbian room (and ***, because they’re equal?), try creating your own and set up your own staff to keep away unwanted users.

And if a user actually is harassing you, flag report it. The mods can’t do anything about your issue if you don’t prove it’s legit.

I’m surprised you haven’t been hired as a clown yet

This goes for both @FuKKeR and @bubbs
Harassment is against the rules. Mods act on such situations. A guy joining a specific room isn’t harassment. But if their presence is based on intentions of triggering the other users, by, for example, making sexist or racist remarks, or using abusive language, then that’s harassment. And that’s when mods will take action.

Additionally, @bubbs
If you dislike the idea of a public lesbian room (and ***, because they’re equal?), try creating your own and set up your own staff to keep away unwanted users.

And if a user actually is harassing you, flag report it. The mods can’t do anything about your issue if you don’t prove it’s legit.
She's a clown and i do her makeup💀
Anyways, i got u. I called some girls hoes (which they are fr) which comes under harrassing ig.
Didn't knew about this rule tbh🤔

i don`t think thats it they dont wany boys in that chat its basically like *** chat room but for girls the other the *** chat room is meant for boys/they/them and the lesbian chat room is ment for girls/they/them thats why its there and they dont want boys being in there because it shouldn't be allowed for em to be in there thats why they have a *** room for (boys/they/them pronouns) as lesbian should be for (girls/they/them pronouns) and it shouldn't be allowed for boys to be in there as the girls cant join the *** chat thats the whole reason why they exist

i don`t think thats it they dont wany boys in that chat its basically like *** chat room but for girls the other the *** chat room is meant for boys/they/them and the lesbian chat room is ment for girls/they/them thats why its there and they dont want boys being in there because it shouldn't be allowed for em to be in there thats why they have a *** room for (boys/they/them pronouns) as lesbian should be for (girls/they/them pronouns) and it shouldn't be allowed for boys to be in there as the girls cant join the *** chat thats the whole reason why they exist
Tf?😂😂

here some reason its censord

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-07 5.24.38 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-07 5.24.38 AM.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 18
T
Don't u think it's a little confusing 🤣