Should Guests Be Allowed To Chat?

• Only For Events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only In Dms (With The Staff)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cameron B

I Think Guest People Should Not Be Allowed To Chat In The Chat Room Because Mostly All Of The Guests Are Pedo And It's Not Right. Please Respond To This Poll You All. Thank You!

I Think Guest People Should Not Be Allowed To Chat In The Chat Room Because Mostly All Of The Guests Are Pedo And It's Not Right. Please Respond To This Poll You All. Thank You!
smh I made a thread exactly like this a month ago but they didn't ban the guests😭

If they did ban the guests that would mean more users not getting to be on this site and they would of never experienced this place bc most people who come here are guests at first so if they ban them they would lose more new people coming to this place. Ty for your time

That's a difficult question, cause it would defeat the guest pm option so people could get away from guests, since the creeps in the guest section would get mixed with the users, so people wouldn't be able to get rid of guests for those reasons, cause they need to talk to users to make friends, and some people use the guest accounts to see if they want to join, and also mods use it for pedo hunting, but you have a point on that. But, the cons outweigh the pros so I'm gonna have to say no, it's easier for users and mods on this one.

That's a difficult question, cause it would defeat the guest pm option so people could get away from guests, since the creeps in the guest section would get mixed with the users, so people wouldn't be able to get rid of guests for those reasons, cause they need to talk to users to make friends, and some people use the guest accounts to see if they want to join, and also mods use it for pedo hunting, but you have a point on that. But, the cons outweigh the pros so I'm gonna have to say no, it's easier for users and mods on this one.
I can hardly see that. btw, I'm Mars from the chat-

If they did ban the guests that would mean more users not getting to be on this site and they would of never experienced this place bc most people who come here are guests at first so if they ban them they would lose more new people coming to this place. Ty for your time
Going back to what I said on this if they ban guests Kevin would lose more people bc I was a guest once back before I made an account then I got an account, most people don't want to make accounts so if they ban the guest it would make this place die faster bc most of the people who got here was a guest first so. And have you ever thought of hmm why aren't guested banned already? There's more pros then there Is cons so guests will probably still be here no matter how hard you try to get rid of them.

Going back to what I said on this if they ban guests Kevin would lose more people bc I was a guest once back before I made an account then I got an account, most people don't want to make accounts so if they ban the guest it would make this place die faster bc most of the people who got here was a guest first so. And have you ever thought of hmm why aren't guested banned already? There's more pros then there Is cons so guests will probably still be here no matter how hard you try to get rid of them.
Guest Lives Don't Matter

I can hardly see that. btw, I'm Mars from the chat-
Oh, I'm sorry! "That's a difficult question, cause it would defeat the guest pm option so people could get away from guests, since the creeps in the guest section would get mixed with the users, so people wouldn't be able to get rid of guests for those reasons, cause they need to talk to users to make friends, and some people use the guest accounts to see if they want to join, and also mods use it for pedo hunting, but you have a point on that. But, the cons outweigh the pros so I'm gonna have to say no, it's easier for users and mods on this one." There you go! I'm sorry for making it so hard to read ):

t\
Oh, I'm sorry! "That's a difficult question, cause it would defeat the guest pm option so people could get away from guests, since the creeps in the guest section would get mixed with the users, so people wouldn't be able to get rid of guests for those reasons, cause they need to talk to users to make friends, and some people use the guest accounts to see if they want to join, and also mods use it for pedo hunting, but you have a point on that. But, the cons outweigh the pros so I'm gonna have to say no, it's easier for users and mods on this one." There you go! I'm sorry for making it so hard to read ):
true