Got banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alle-

I don't think so i'll get any reply
So i just got banned for sending a heart???
And the reason gave me was spamming
Well I'm sorry if that was inappropriate but i didn't see that in rules. And got banned for just posting a heart??? Why this? Can you pls unban me everyone deserves a chance so pls this isn't good i just got banned for posting double hearts together i will not do it again but gimme a First and last chance cuz i deserve it this ban is inappropriate here the username "Alle" i hope i will get unban if still don't then why made this forums forums lol
Try to understand and unban me
And i' improve myself. Ty

Last edited:
Geeeesh... stop begging about it and fight it like im doing! Get some balls! I dont believe in begging. They really need to hire some PROFESSIONAL mods and admins on the chat sites instead of just any old joe out of the chats. Professional mods meaning ones that are hired outside of the site and have nothing to do with being chat users. MUCHO less bias that way!

Geeeesh... stop begging about it and fight it like im doing! Get some balls! I dont believe in begging. They really need to hire some PROFESSIONAL mods and admins on the chat sites instead of just any old joe out of the chats. Professional mods meaning ones that are hired outside of the site and have nothing to do with being chat users. MUCHO less bias that way!
Dude imma see.what they do

I don't think so i'll get any reply
So i just got banned for sending a heart???
And the reason gave me was spamming
Well I'm sorry if that was inappropriate but i didn't see that in rules. And got banned for just posting a heart??? Why this? Can you pls unban me everyone deserves a chance so pls this isn't good i just got banned for posting double hearts together i will not do it again but gimme a First and last chance cuz i deserve it this ban is inappropriate here the username "Alle" i hope i will get unban if still don't then why made this forums forums lol
Try to understand and unban me
And i' improve myself. Ty
You’re unbanned.

What you sent was a bunch of characters that the System considers as spam. So not a mor or admin, but the system and its spam filter banned you. Unfortunate coincidence

Dude imma see.what they do
Oh ok. I didnt think about that right away but yeh sometimes its not mods or admins that bann but the system itself that banns or kicks on what its programmed to do. Theres users on the site i mod on that auto banns users like that because of how the owners program the chat program to auto bann for. It may be programmed for so many characters or so certain words or sentences, etc. It might not be entirely or exactly that way but thats pretty much the guidelines.

You’re unbanned.

What you sent was a bunch of characters that the System considers as spam. So not a mor or admin, but the system and its spam filter banned you. Unfortunate coincidence
Ohhh tysm for unbanning me, but this Must be fixed lol, maybe next time not time but will create problem for others.

You’re unbanned.

Wait I'm still banned i can't get access to my account it says your banned from this site and no reason i cleared all the data from the site but still says banend

Oh ok. I didnt think about that right away but yeh sometimes its not mods or admins that bann but the system itself that banns or kicks on what its programmed to do. Theres users on the site i mod on that auto banns users like that because of how the owners program the chat program to auto bann for. It may be programmed for so many characters or so certain words or sentences, etc. It might not be entirely or exactly that way but thats pretty much the guidelines.
Yes lol system banned me

Because you proceeded to go on posting the same thing all over again, on MULTIPLE guest accounts. If that’s how you want it, there’s no reason for me to unban you

Attachments

• 2FFF832F-4B9E-473D-B55F-EC95A4500A6E.jpeg
    2FFF832F-4B9E-473D-B55F-EC95A4500A6E.jpeg
    588.6 KB · Views: 14
Because you proceeded to go on posting the same thing all over again, on MULTIPLE guest accounts. If that’s how you want it, there’s no reason for me to unban you
If I do it again then ban me and i will happily accept it but this ban ughh pls gimme a First and last chance and unban me it's cuz of system why i was banned then try to fix that

Status
Not open for further replies.