Got Banned of Fake Accusation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draco

Respected Sir/Ma'am,
My username on teen-chat is "Draco" and i got banned. Reason given Overage 27. It is a false ban. I'm actually 19yo. Two of the girls, were defaming me in main, and messing with some other people too. I don't even know who they were and they started to call me pedo. One of them said that i'm 27 and i got banned without any proof.
I need to get back on the site. Please take a look into this. Looking for a positive reply.
Thanking you!
Yours sincerely,
Draco.

Respected Sir/Ma'am,
My username on teen-chat is "Draco" and i got banned. Reason given Overage 27. It is a false ban. I'm actually 19yo. Two of the girls, were defaming me in main, and messing with some other people too. I don't even know who they were and they started to call me pedo. One of them said that i'm 27 and i got banned without any proof.
I need to get back on the site. Please take a look into this. Looking for a positive reply.
Thanking you!
Yours sincerely,
Draco.
the mods will ask u for proof that ur really 19 if u got proof then ur set

By the way you speak in this you don't really talk like a 19 yr old at all tbh
Lol. It's called maturity, which ig you have no idea about.
For instance, if a 7yo is more intelligent than you, that doesn't mean he is older duhh.
Just wanna say you are wrong😌.

Lol. It's called maturity, which ig you have no idea about.
For instance, if a 7yo is more intelligent than you, that doesn't mean he is older duhh.
Just wanna say you are wrong😌.
I've never seen maturity on this website so

That's what have happened 🥺
They banned me just cuz a girl said it!
Injustice at it's peak!
Ik better then that I could say I'm over age and they would ban me bc I said it but they won't bc ik I won't say I'm over age

Ik better then that I could say I'm over age and they would ban me bc I said it but they won't bc ik I won't say I'm over age
ik that too. Ik the rules. I have been on this site since i was 14. I do made new accounts over time, deleted too. I have even been a moderator here.

Status
Not open for further replies.