Girl are u dumb

I literally asked Ami if I could have an alt account and she said yes 💀

Plus how tf is MY username inappropriate when fatima has two accounts named Raycyst and 6ist. Y’all pick and choose favourites wallah. Just say you wanted a reason to ban me cause you don’t like me instead of giving bullshit reasons.

Attachments

• 8CAF42AD-A6FA-450C-A7F4-3BE3582FEADE.png
    8CAF42AD-A6FA-450C-A7F4-3BE3582FEADE.png
    159.1 KB · Views: 23
I literally asked Ami if I could have an alt account and she said yes 💀

Plus how tf is MY username inappropriate when fatima has two accounts named Raycyst and 6ist. Y’all pick and choose favourites wallah. Just say you wanted a reason to ban me cause you don’t like me instead of giving bullshit reasons.
You always have someone to pull out when kicked or something
First it was ur pfp n u were like someone has similar and now ur username...smh

Alt accounts are allowed. However I don’t tolerate provocative accounts like that. Clearly it was made with intent to talk shit and break more rules without adding to the vip accounts history

As for username, I’m done with those childish attempts to offend other users. No sexist or racist usernames will be tolerated. I changed their username too. I’ve let it slide for way too long and despite the endless amount of chances and kicks you both get, as well as your friends/pets, no change of attitude is anywhere to be seen. Just a shit show of grown teens throwing around you/they/this look that ugly or is that hated. Or, he/she/they did this or that. Clearly you all are stuck with the mentality of a 12 yo acting tough in belief they’ll get actual friends when you’re just used for the clout your petty dramas bring.

You have asked me if Alt Accounts are allowed since Fatima has 4 based on what YOU have said. I simply told you, that Alt Accounts are allowed as long as the Gender and Age matches with the Main Account.
Whatever you pick as your Username is not in my Hands. An Alt Account can break rules on it´s own even if its following Rules that I´ve mentioned such as Age and Gender.

Again stop associating every single Action on personal Levels, we would have handled this way to anybody. Whatever we do is mostly thought throw but of course whenever it comes down to you..thats when it becomes either racist, sexist or transphobic, right?.
Have a mind of change and quit blaming it on the staff, especially without context like this.

Since no one else seems to be saying it, the forums aren't your little diary where you can resort to with all your little feelings and delusions 💀 half the posts are from you at this point. Genuinely consider picking up a hobby, acting like every little issue is a court case that needs specific and special proof of every action taken against you ever. There are 100s of users that get kicked and banned daily, no one has the time to give you special attention get over yourself