GIFT VIP

Hi I was about to buy my girlfriend lifetime VIP and when I put in my details and pressed submit it said cannot purchase for this specific user and I'm just wanna know why this is and if I actually can buy it for her.

Hi I was about to buy my girlfriend lifetime VIP and when I put in my details and pressed submit it said cannot purchase for this specific user and I'm just wanna know why this is and if I actually can buy it for her.
Correct username too?

You must make sure your card can handle International transactions otherwise it will not work

People are quite desperate for VIP, as usual. There are a lot of broke people on teen chat LMAO, and a lot of teens do not have credit/debit cards or are unwilling to spend their own money on a chat site. I have heard of incidents where people have provided creepy users explicit photos in exchange for VIP. It's quite sad, LOL.

People are quite desperate for VIP, as usual. There are a lot of broke people on teen chat LMAO, and a lot of teens do not have credit/debit cards or are unwilling to spend their own money on a chat site. I have heard of incidents where people have provided creepy users explicit photos in exchange for VIP. It's quite sad, LOL.
Wtf

Real