Gender- related circles?

Soo uhhh i wanna talk about a feedback i have about teen chat. So U know how we have a pfp and around that pfp we get a circle based on our gender. For example, Pink for girls, Blue for boys. Well it's just kinda sexist when u think about it and totally ruins the pfps. Nothing matches pink! Plus why should our gender and color have any relation? I love Blue and i'm a girl. The bad part is I want my circle to be Blue but i dont want my gender to show : Male. Why dont we have an option to keep any color circle we want and gender as seperate? Just ranting my thought smh...
i think you need to update your mainframe, it's not there for anyone else

I believe that gender socialization is an important issue that needs to be addressed. The idea that everything is divided into pink for girls and blue for boys is a silly and harmful stereotype that reinforces outdated gender norms. By using infographic maker https://www.storyboardthat.com/create/blank-infographic-templates, I was able to create a presentation to performing at the one event that highlighted the damaging effects of gender socialization on individuals and society as a whole. Through education and awareness, we can work towards breaking down these harmful stereotypes and creating a more inclusive and equitable society for all.

Last edited: