#fuckAdvocate

TacoBaguette

He/she keeps kicking me for no fucking reason.. He/she kicks me whenever He/she is online iv'e had enough of it like I'm just on the site to make friends but I can't cause that bitch keeps kicking me out I'll make a screenshot of the chat for proof if im back in the site thing LETS SAY #fuck ADVOCATE

He/she keeps kicking me for no fucking reason.. He/she kicks me whenever He/she is online iv'e had enough of it like I'm just on the site to make friends but I can't cause that bitch keeps kicking me out I'll make a screenshot of the chat for proof if im back in the site thing LETS SAY #fuck ADVOCATE
You are the definition of 'salty' lol....

Let's say: #f___ TacoBaguette....

The thread title is very disrespectful, so please choose your words better next time or none of us will even reply to it and stop bypassing your bans.

The thread title is very disrespectful, so please choose your words better next time or none of us will even reply to it and stop bypassing your bans.
k whatever