Friend Request On Or Off

Should there be a way to turn friend request off?

• Yes

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be an option to turn off the friend request notifications. Once, the people are ready to check the friend requests and get notifications they can enable some type of button? I don't know how to say, but when I receive private dms you can click the trash can(clear)button and they disappear?

Why are we arguing? They won't be able this feature. Even the slightest of Changes in features need hundreds of code and I'm pretty sure they won't add this in coming years. There is no point to arguing then lol

I’m not arguing, this reply was a part of the thread, geeze😒and I don’t see anything funny😒.

Edit: I’m going to ignore your account temporarily. I don’t seek drama and “arguing” leads to things or that I need space from you. And when you talked on my other thread about Patrik you’ve caused issues. I’m also going to block this thread now, sorry but it’s true.

Last edited:
I’m not arguing, this reply was a part of the thread, geeze😒and I don’t see anything funny😒.

Edit: I’m going to ignore your account temporarily. I don’t seek drama and “arguing” leads to things or that I need space from you. And when you talked on my other thread about Patrik you’ve caused issues. I’m also going to block this thread now, sorry but it’s true.
you always in drama though.. like ik you gon come at me with a bunch of question marks an proper grammar but it's true bruh you always in some sort of conflict on here and it's like
you: does said action
someone else: *points it out*
you: bunch of questions along with "im not doing said action" more questions statements question more statements
like you needa chill sometimes
if you boutta reply saying like "i wasnt even said actioning i was defending myself blah blah blah blah blah" then ima juss leave it as that cuh you really don't see watchu be doin
please dont come at me with the "what was i doing" more questions statements cuh that shii be hella annoying

you always in drama though.. like ik you gon come at me with a bunch of question marks an proper grammar but it's true bruh you always in some sort of conflict on here and it's like
you: does said action
someone else: *points it out*
you: bunch of questions along with "im not doing said action" more questions statements question more statements
like you needa chill sometimes
if you boutta reply saying like "i wasnt even said actioning i was defending myself blah blah blah blah blah" then ima juss leave it as that cuh you really don't see watchu be doin
please dont come at me with the "what was i doing" more questions statements cuh that shii be hella annoying
lmao, what? lol, k.

Status
Not open for further replies.