Females rights

ANTI

Please do not tell me females don't have rights. That's offensive. They have a right to remain silent untill spoken to. Ps just had scampi and chips it was lovely x

Females have rights as well as males have rights too. I don't get the point why this question. Perhaps people should be more spontaneous and instead of loading each other with existential questions, just go and meet each other and have fun together? Nobody will ever convince me that a happy woman or man will rack their brains about some sort of rights.
If it wasn't for females we would have dirty houses and shit sandwiches. I agree fully. Thank you for taking time to appreciate my post on split arses x

Extremely offensive. Frankly speaking, I didn't expect such a post to appear on this forum. There is a place for jokes, I agree, but it's too blatant and vulgar. When I parent my kids I pay their attention to tolerance and equality. Hopefully, they will grow without any biases and willing to offend unprotected layers of society. Now they visit daycares in Brooklyn https://littlescholarsnyc.com/ and they are too young for politics but I already teach them to treat other people as they wanna be treated.
Stfu spammer