FBI Tip Form Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron B

Not Regarding Anyone Else Who Has Not Caused Problems But Due To How Much The Pedo Do Such Bad Things In Teen Chat I Have Had To Report These Pedo To The FBI Tip Form The FBI May Or May Not Get Back To Me Because I Know They Are Busy A Lot. But It Is The Time When The Admin And Owner And Mods Ban More And More Just Keep Coming Back With Different IP Addresses And More And More Others Just Come Back ALL THE TIME... So I Do Not Know Yet But The FBI May Come Check Up On This Site Within 48-72 Hours To Make Sure It Is Safe Enough To Be Kept Up On The Internet. The Pedo Who ARE HERE Made This Tip Happen NO ONE ELSE. Thank You And Have A Good Day! Bye Now. ~Cameron~ πŸ‘‹

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210326-171918.png
    Screenshot_20210326-171918.png
    314.6 KB · Views: 16
Listen... real shit if u wanna be mod then what u gotta do is have some reason for them to give u mod AND u gotta be urself and stay 3hunna they won't hire someone too chill but tha same goes for being too uptight bruh all u gotta do is be yoself

Pooh Shiesty told me that

Not Regarding Anyone Else Who Has Not Caused Problems But Due To How Much The Pedo Do Such Bad Things In Teen Chat I Have Had To Report These Pedo To The FBI Tip Form The FBI May Or May Not Get Back To Me Because I Know They Are Busy A Lot. But It Is The Time When The Admin And Owner And Mods Ban More And More Just Keep Coming Back With Different IP Addresses And More And More Others Just Come Back ALL THE TIME... So I Do Not Know Yet But The FBI May Come Check Up On This Site Within 48-72 Hours To Make Sure It Is Safe Enough To Be Kept Up On The Internet. The Pedo Who ARE HERE Made This Tip Happen NO ONE ELSE. Thank You And Have A Good Day! Bye Now. ~Cameron~ πŸ‘‹
who do you think you are x_x

This man lost his soul... hope u get control of ur life and get yo soul back... Being mod ain't worth selling ur soul... @Cameron B
I was 100 in my application they see through the cap bro... Just some advice tho... find ur soul and be honest to errybody... thats gon get u mod

Listen... real shit if u wanna be mod then what u gotta do is have some reason for them to give u mod AND u gotta be urself and stay 3hunna they won't hire someone too chill but tha same goes for being too uptight bruh all u gotta do is be yoself

Pooh Shiesty told me that
πŸ˜„

u r so annoying just delete ur accs

Status
Not open for further replies.