Falsely Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

CareBear08

My username is CareBear08 and I was banned for spamming but I wasn't even spamming or anything so what do I need to do? Please help me fix this ASAP ๐Ÿ™

Why did it ban me in the first place? I would like to know so I make sure what happened won't happen again plus I would like to get unbanned since I was banned for no particular reason

My username is CareBear08 and I was banned for spamming but I wasn't even spamming or anything so what do I need to do? Please help me fix this ASAP ๐Ÿ™
Hey, Did you do anything in the past or did you accidentally trigger something in dms? sometimes that is enough to spam ban you and it commonly happens, if you can place a screenshot of what the banned page on Tc looks like the mods and admin may be able to unban you and or give you another chance to try again. Very sorry that this happened and I hope it gets resolved soon!

A phone number triggered system and banned for spamming as this number apparently has been spammed before. Funny enough, itโ€™s not the first time this users tries to share a number, even owner once kicked them. So the ban stays and hopefully a lesson is learned.

Respect the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.