False report?

Harrymans

Hey I'm harrymans from the chat forum and yesterday this girl texted me saying she was 15 and was like I wanna rp CNC I was like uh lol sure cus I like messing around and then she's like gimmee a first pick up line so I texted saying "are you 13 cus I wanna tie you up in my basement ;) lol", and said ahhaha sorry I'm messing around and then she's like I like it rough, so I'm like huh okay so you'll get the complete opposite and was nice to her, and cus I didn't give her what she wanted she reported me and my account got banned???? For being a pedo? I've been here a long time, Im no pedo and lots of people on there know me. Kindly do take the proper actions to unban me.
Thank you

Hey I'm harrymans from the chat forum and yesterday this girl texted me saying she was 15 and was like I wanna rp CNC I was like uh lol sure cus I like messing around and then she's like gimmee a first pick up line so I texted saying "are you 13 cus I wanna tie you up in my basement ;) lol", and said ahhaha sorry I'm messing around and then she's like I like it rough, so I'm like huh okay so you'll get the complete opposite and was nice to her, and cus I didn't give her what she wanted she reported me and my account got banned???? For being a pedo? I've been here a long time, Im no pedo and lots of people on there know me. Kindly do take the proper actions to unban me.
Thank you
Firstly even if she said that the pickup line was extremely pedo-ish and inappropriate and in bad taste. Secondly, inappropriate rp is not allowed anyway. Also it would help your plight if you had some screenshots. However, I will try to see what I can do.

How is that a pick up line exactly.

It was not and there actually is screenshotted proof of what you sent. It was way more than just "are you 13 cus I wanna tie you up in my basement ;) lol" so idk why you're lying now. :)

Creepy...

Thank you
inapp shit with a 13 yo is soo not pedo- ish 🤡

Last edited: