False kick 🤷‍♂️

momos

I was in the Hindi room and chatting in Hindi when the moderator kicked me

Attachments

• IMG_20230420_213539.jpg
    IMG_20230420_213539.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 24
…

It’s because someone reported the comment and the mod thought it was in the main room… it’s literally a 5 min accidental kick lol.

If someone from the Hindi room reported this, then the question would be why. Was it something said in that sentence that shouldn't have been? I mean, surely they weren't reporting you for speaking non-English in the Hindi room right?

ty!

I didn't say anything wrong
"ye chutiya se baat mat karna" = "don't talk to that idiot"
Are you sticking with that translation? The one you got kicked for said this "don't talk to this bitch" Which would break a rule so yeah kick was legit!

Are you sticking with that translation? The one you got kicked for said this "don't talk to this bitch" Which would break a rule so yeah kick was legit!
Y'all just trying to defend the staff ,he have a point they legit kick and get actions on every report without examining
them.

Also, if swearing is indeed disallowed, I would say that the behavior shown by the owner is pretty frickin hypocritical. Frickin political beaurocrat....
Screenshot_20230422_214602_Chrome.jpg

Also, if swearing is indeed disallowed, I would say that the behavior shown by the owner is pretty frickin hypocritical. Frickin political beaurocrat....
View attachment 2123
I'd disagree with you on that, staff has nothing to do with how the owner behaves or interacts with users, that's probably one of the reasons why the ex staff is gone, Because we'd constantly get to be roasted by owner himself, yet we'd sacrifice tons of our free time and sleep to keep the site safe with an owner like him, it's pretty exhausting.