False ban

hello everyone this is kirtiraj singh guys im using a account name lostsoul and my friend aditya is also using the site with account name starshine we are using the site from seprate mails but same wifi network .sir im following every rules regulation not even abused anyone even protested against who are abusing .so a week before i was chatting in hindi room with friends and everything friendly was going on and there is a girl nayana shes a vipmember i dont know whats her problem i had normal talks with her and her ego got hurt i dont know she has got a moderator friend who didnt even asked me or warned me for anything and i bet i never ever said anything bad to that girl but today i saw that nayana with her moderator friend banned me for 15 minutes and the reason was harrasing in hindi dear admin sir and all the support you can check my chats and all info i didnt said anyhting that harrases anyone today i was really helpless that anyone who as got moderator friend can ban anyone without any reason i really need help on this action please i request you all thanku warm regards
Make your own thread

hello everyone this is kirtiraj singh guys im using a account name lostsoul and my friend aditya is also using the site with account name starshine we are using the site from seprate mails but same wifi network .sir im following every rules regulation not even abused anyone even protested against who are abusing .so a week before i was chatting in hindi room with friends and everything friendly was going on and there is a girl nayana shes a vipmember i dont know whats her problem i had normal talks with her and her ego got hurt i dont know she has got a moderator friend who didnt even asked me or warned me for anything and i bet i never ever said anything bad to that girl but today i saw that nayana with her moderator friend banned me for 15 minutes and the reason was harrasing in hindi dear admin sir and all the support you can check my chats and all info i didnt said anyhting that harrases anyone today i was really helpless that anyone who as got moderator friend can ban anyone without any reason i really need help on this action please i request you all thanku warm regards
bro said he got "banned" for 15 mins
babe, you sure it wasnt a kick? like didnt it say kick
or were you acc banned den unbanned for 15 mins XD
ik dis a small thing but it irks me