False ban

As someone, who has no right to instruct you on, said, you’d need to send ID proof to me or @reeebsss
Sensitive details such as last name can be covered

Attachments

• 891C96E2-2884-4D78-9491-D52B0300229C.png
    891C96E2-2884-4D78-9491-D52B0300229C.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 22
Yea, I have no rights at all to instruct. I'm not part of the staff panel nor am I close to mods still then why did I Comment?

Because most of the Staffs aren't active here to instruct them or provide information on how to get unbanned and it was rather an advice than an 'instruction'.

Yea, I have no rights at all to instruct. I'm not part of the staff panel nor am I close to mods still then why did I Comment?

Because most of the Staffs aren't active here to instruct them or provide information on how to get unbanned and it was rather an advice than an 'instruction'.
Chillax. You replied just 2 hours later and expect mods to be faster. Chatroom is main priority, if and when they have time they’ll check in on forums. Otherwise I’m responsible for it.

Add to that, you’re unaware of the guidelines mods have on this forum. In this case it’s more of a concern for admins as they’re the ones needing proof. We’re not letting mods ask for ID proof and such.

Now imagine a regular member having the audacity to tell someone to send sensitive information to someone else. You’re not one to judge what I need or want in order to look into a ban.

Chillax. You replied just 2 hours later and expect mods to be faster. Chatroom is main priority, if and when they have time they’ll check in on forums. Otherwise I’m responsible for it.

Add to that, you’re unaware of the guidelines mods have on this forum. In this case it’s more of a concern for admins as they’re the ones needing proof. We’re not letting mods ask for ID proof and such.

Now imagine a regular member having the audacity to tell someone to send sensitive information to someone else. You’re not one to judge what I need or want in order to look into a ban.
Even if a mod replied to this they would have said the same things i did