EXTREMELY confused why i got a 1 hr kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

professorchaoslol

Hi there. Im mxrcedxs on teenchat (NOT A PREDATOR.) I am 13 and was looking for a new site to join when all of a sudden i get kicked out for one hour because YOU GUYS thought i was a pedo! I AM NOT A PRED! Im the age im supposed to be on the site and NOT over the age. Im professorchaoslol on kc and im the proper age on there too. Please unban me as im not the person you think i am. I didnt even know there was a predator with that name and i apoligize. -izzy/iz (professorchaoslol kc)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-07 8.48.08 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-07 8.48.08 PM.png
    93.2 KB · Views: 17
lol i can confirm that they are not a ped and that they are professorchaoslol on kc, i tried to go onto teens chat to explain that they aren’t a ped and to unkick them and i got kicked for “bypassing kick” i don’t go on tc, and i didn’t bypass any kick… i think the mod thought i was them? idk tho, but we are different people 💀 we don’t even live in the same country or even the same continent but yeah basically they are not kos or a ped on kc and a very cool and swag person instead :]

Attachments

• AF416D46-A680-42EE-B8A0-6AAE4ABABAEB.jpeg
    AF416D46-A680-42EE-B8A0-6AAE4ABABAEB.jpeg
    297.5 KB · Views: 11
lol i can confirm that they are not a ped and that they are professorchaoslol on kc, i tried to go onto teens chat to explain that they aren’t a ped and to unkick them and i got kicked for “bypassing kick” i don’t go on tc, and i didn’t bypass any kick… i think the mod thought i was them? idk tho, but we are different people 💀 we don’t even live in the same country or even the same continent but yeah basically they are not kos or a ped on kc and a very cool and swag person instead :]
Thanks for confirming it for them lol

Hi there. Im mxrcedxs on teenchat (NOT A PREDATOR.) I am 13 and was looking for a new site to join when all of a sudden i get kicked out for one hour because YOU GUYS thought i was a pedo! I AM NOT A PRED! Im the age im supposed to be on the site and NOT over the age. Im professorchaoslol on kc and im the proper age on there too. Please unban me as im not the person you think i am. I didnt even know there was a predator with that name and i apoligize. -izzy/iz (professorchaoslol kc)
Hi, for me to help you a bit more can you correctly spell your username on tc? I get this when I try to search up what you provided

Attachments

• 4F01C724-1013-4B75-921D-C62249AD855B.png
    4F01C724-1013-4B75-921D-C62249AD855B.png
    475.3 KB · Views: 14
After doing some investigating it seems like the kicks were a misunderstanding, the mod confused you for someone else and kicked you by mistake and kicked your friend under the assumption it was you bypassing. I’m sorry for the mistake and I’ll unkick you both <3

Username on org ?

Username on org ?
i’m really not sure tbh i just made the account very quickly it was some version of hello but i don’t know how many os i put xD it’s okay tho idrm and it was a guest account and im only on kc really so yeah, all i rlly wanted was for professor chaos to be kicked so thank you very much for doing that :]

Mercedes got kicked coz it's time for Tesla

Status
Not open for further replies.