Entrance Exam Woes!

• Thread starter Deleted member 7427
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7427

Why do we require to give entrance exams along with boards?
Why cant admission be done with board exam scores? Why make our life so difficult??
Today due to technical glitch sociology paper had psychology questions, so after 3 hours of discussion with exam incharge now this paper will be rescheduled.. across all centers in the country this glitch has caused trouble.
Next week college lectures will begin but entrance exam still has to be conducted, after that results and then admission...this is going to cause yet another couple of months delay..
For me, if i get a seat in central university then what about college i have already enrolled in? My parents will want me to go through the entire admission process again...
No one listens to what i want.. all i can do is rant here🥴

Last edited by a moderator:
Why cant admission be done with board exam scores? Why make our life so difficult??
Today due to technical glitch sociology paper had psychology questions, so after 3 hours of discussion with exam incharge now this paper will be rescheduled.. across all centers in the county this glitch has caused trouble.
Next week college lectures will begin but entrance exam still has to be conducted, after that results and then admission...this is going to cause yet another couple of months delay..
For me, if i get a seat in central university then what about college i have already enrolled in? My parents will want me to go through the entire admission process again...
Due to lack of universities and colleges.

Today due to technical glitch sociology paper had psychology questions, so after 3 hours of discussion with exam incharge now this paper will be rescheduled.. across all centers in the country this glitch has caused trouble.
I agree with you on some counts. Although, if I may, there is no point ranting about the entrance exams here at TC.......

felt like i read a russian essay

Of course, the education system is not perfect. Therefore, it is not surprising that the exams can cause problems. After all, sometimes it is very difficult for students to master the entire program of the course. Especially, this applies to writing essays and term papers. In this case, it is best to use online services such as https://edubirdie.com/research-proposal-writing-service to get high-quality written content. Agree that this requires a certain skill, experience and knowledge. That's why ordering a finished writing job is the best option for people who don't have that kind of talent.

Last edited: