Don't ever touch a raccoon wandering in your neighborhood.

Rosalina

So, a few days ago I went walking and came across a raccon. And I've decided to come close, but at a good distance. It didn't look like it had rabies. (Also forgot to mention this was my first raccon encounter in my entire life.) Continuing, I observed that the creature was finding food. So, I watched and well, uh I decided to throw bark at it. Wasn't smart of me, but they didn't attack. And one thing I threw my croc. And I ran trying to scare it. Nah, they didn't budge. So, I ran faster making myself look big and boom they ran. End of whatever happened.

By the way don't get close. Rabies can kill(or spread)once they bite. You need shots and this is not a joke. Seen many stupid people do it(coming close purposely getting bit). My dad warned me about this, so why not share my experience and maybe pass the information? Sounds like a great idea to me.

Edit: Used "they" as to not knowing their gender.

Last edited:
So, a few days ago I went walking and came across a raccon. And I've decided to come close, but at a good distance. It didn't look like it had rabies. (Also forgot to mention this was my first raccon encounter in my entire life.) Continuing, I observed that the creature was finding food. So, I watched and well, uh I decided to throw bark at it. Wasn't smart of me, but they didn't attack. And one thing I threw my croc. And I ran trying to scare it. Nah, they didn't budge. So, I ran faster making myself look big and boom they ran. End of whatever happened.

By the way don't get close. Rabies can kill(or spread)once they bite. You need shots and this is not a joke. Seen many stupid people do it(coming close purposely getting bit). My dad warned me about this, so why not share my experience and maybe pass the information? Sounds like a great idea to me.

Thanks for sharing

make sure that you can use https://priceconverter.org/convert/gbp/nok/ to learn more about convertion.

that can be really useful for newbies
great that you share that.